VIRUS, COD, AA

dr.dre

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mind body soul? what is that crap? does anyone stop and think that mabey the word soul or "spirit" is just us creating things we ant more its based on our real intense significant wahterver, FEEL"INGS and MENTAL IMAGRY and deep n combined with each other.. sure we have that, but whats a soul? please explain to me, isnt it what i just said,n ppl just name it that and want more out of it like to live on and or be mysteerious so tokeep attractio. gmrjk

Originally posted by skroeape

mind body soul? what is that crap? does anyone stop and think that mabey the word soul or "spirit" is just us creating things we ant more its based on our real intense significant wahterver, FEEL"INGS and MENTAL IMAGRY and deep n combined with each other.. sure we have that, but whats a soul? please explain to me, isnt it what i just said,n ppl just name it that and want more out of it like to live on and or be mysteerious so tokeep attractio. gmrjk

What the fuck are you dribbling on about mate?

Shut the fuck up!

Originally posted by skroeape

Shut the fuck up, you stupid mother fucker.

Archived