Want a gun

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to disagree with you there... wolf is actually really bad. its horrible on accuracy and all it is, is cheaply manufactured ammunition just for consumers. the best and cheap ammo to get is yugoslavian or russian military surplus. actually designed to fly accurately while still being cheap to manufacture. its cheaper than wolf but the only bad side is its corrosive. just dump a little balistol down your barrel if its not chromed and your good to go

Im talking about wolf being the best for cheap surplus ammo.

Iv'e been running it through my AK until Hornady released their TAP line in 7.62x39

I never had problems in the accuracy department. Id hit 2" groups at 275 yards no problem, very consistent.

Never misfed or jammed on me.

The hollow points might be a little off if your gonna be shooting at distance, but i only use fmj in my long guns.

Im talking about wolf being the best for cheap surplus ammo.

Iv'e been running it through my AK until Hornady released their TAP line in 7.62x39

I never had problems in the accuracy department. Id hit 2" groups at 275 yards no problem, very consistent.

Never misfed or jammed on me.

The hollow points might be a little off if your gonna be shooting at distance, but i only use fmj in my long guns.

WOLF IS NOT SURPLUS.....they are making it right now, and thats why its so expensive. yugo and russian surplus are alot cheaper, one because yuogslavia doesent exist anymore. 2 because russian military switched over to 5.45X39 back in the 70's. 3 because of the cold war every country and thier brother stocked up on ammo. the problem is that you where hitting 2" groups. if you were shooting from a rest with sights powerful enough to see that far, you should be hitting 1" to 1.5"

i got 1000 rds. of wolf 7.62X39 for $219 (inc. shipping).

thats horrible. invest in yugo surplus. you get more for less and you get a kick ass crate.

Ruger 10/22. Parts kits are cheap, fuckin 100 round drums are cheap, ammo is cheap.

P22's aint bad, neither is the Sig Mosquito for plinkin

Those M&Ps arent gonna steer your wrong either but good luck finding mags i hear they got alot of feed issues as well but i've never handled one so i cant say personally

Ruger 10/22. Parts kits are cheap, fuckin 100 round drums are cheap, ammo is cheap.

P22's aint bad, neither is the Sig Mosquito for plinkin

Those M&Ps arent gonna steer your wrong either but good luck finding mags i hear they got alot of feed issues as well but i've never handled one so i cant say personally

No feed issues with any of mine, there was a problem with some of the ejectors on the early makes but mines fine, and i got 12 mags for 17.99 at my local guns tore, theyre arent hard to fine.

you just said your hitting 2" groups with your 552 and now your saying that your not hitting with your 552 and your htting 2" with an AK

Either i typed it wrong or you misread it.

You said i should be hitting 1" groups with that ammo from a rest,

But i stated that im hitting 2"groups standing with an "eotech 522" thats mounted on my AK.

Not a sig 552.