Want a gun

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. If you aren't super serious, this is a good way to go and you can pick one up for about $200. The aftermarket accesories for these are insanely plentiful also. If you want something way more powerful and even more fun, but loud, get a surplus AK or SKS. If you buy the Russian ammo, its cheaper to shoot than 9mm.

I bought one of these this summer in digital camo, for 300$ fun gun to shoot targets with

if you want a cheap ass gun that will pierce a engine block get a Mosin Nagant M91/30 its a bolt action rifle that the soviets used in WWII .... i got one and you can get ammo for it cheap as piss. and most of the ammo available is ONLY steelcore. witch means they replaced the lead with steel for those of you who are a little slow. the rifle itself costs about $80-$100 and a case of ammo (440 rounds) is about the same amount mosin-nagant-230435.jpg?1262050486

This. If you aren't super serious, this is a good way to go and you can pick one up for about $200. The aftermarket accesories for these are insanely plentiful also. If you want something way more powerful and even more fun, but loud, get a surplus AK or SKS. If you buy the Russian ammo, its cheaper to shoot than 9mm.

Listen to these people because they are correct.

If you want a nice 22, and your willing to drop at least 400.

Get one of these

2u9i9sz.jpg

Smith and wesson M&P15-22

Its not a coversion, but a dedicated 22lr platform.

All the same functions as an ar, but with to forward assist, as jams can be cleared by just pulling the charging handle back.

I got this thing 3 months ago and ive ran over 1000 rounds of the cci mini-mags through it, and had only about 7 misfeeds.

I shoot dimes at 100 yards with this little thing. Don't belive me, go lok it up on youtube son.

I think S&W hit the nail on the head with this one. Cheap to shoot, acurrate as balls, and its very very reliable.

I won't be selling this thing thing in the near future.

I got it $430 out the door.