Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

RHODE ISLAND AND THE PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS PARTY THREAD, FUCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd just like to say that I went to Legs & Eggs for the first time today, and it was actually one of the better meals I've eaten at a strip club. That's saying a lot, because I'm a bit of a strip club buffet connoisseur, if you will.

Also, RIP to Wade Edwards. A good dude and a good Smith Hillian

what does that mean? some niggers are busy and not on 12oz all day dog!

give me a ring sometime. thought you were headed out of town per our last convo...

bahhhhahaha. this GUY! naw dawg. i've actually been off a bunch myself.

always enough time to pop in here though. and i've been kinda busy for once

as of lately. doing things that make me extrA dollArz n shyyt. but i thought you

was on the left coast anyways..

yea me too. i pop in and check this thread and a few sports threads. then if there is anything funny sounding up top. other then that im out. shits been lame in 0...

ima pm you

EDIT*

NightmareOnElmStreet has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Fuck that pansy ass rugby player bitch, cause my dude Paulie SMASHED the 15 weiner challenge last night, no 'mo. Smith Hill OGs handle business that others cant.

Speaking of weiners, I puked up nothing but that and Patron this morning...fuckin ROUGH

So im guessing (despite the name) theres no NY System actually in NY? Cause you guys got a nugga wantin to try some...if so it looks like im gonna have to make a lil trip up to providence soon to taste the hype

Ahh i see. Well i do have a wedding to hit up in providence in a few weeks, rehearsal is at some restaurant called Al Forno i think? Is this place any good? Or should i skip out and go grab me a system weiner with some coffee milk aha