Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

RHODE ISLAND AND THE PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS PARTY THREAD, FUCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahah nay sayers win again!!! knew it would be nothing but rain and a few fallen trees here in the RI...

It was nothing but rain and fallen trees in the area of NJ I was in this weekend, too. Some real bullshit, though, cuz they wouldn't let us in or out of NYC until this morning, so I had to wake up at 4AM to head to Port Authority to catch a bus back up.

Somewhere in all of that, the power went out at my parents' house. Played Scrabble with a head lamp on.

308199_10150289975894837_775774836_7468150_1194337_n.jpg

Definitely the worst thing I saw, everything else was pretty much branches and little trees in the street. A shitton of people did lose power though, including myself for 12 or so hours. I heard people in the boonies might not get there's back for 3 days or so.

The way the power went out was weird. My crib didn't have any, but my breakfast spot a few blocks down did. Then my bar a few blocks from that ddin't, but my parent's like a mile down did

I understand the concept, br0, but I'm talking about one place having it, place basically next door not, rinse and repeat whole way down the street. It was weird.

Also, because a lot of places didn't have power, I went to that generator fueled, overpriced shithole that people call Haven Brothers for dinner, to try that Triple Murger Burger. I can't front, it was good, but two triples, a double, and an order of onion rings was $34. God, I fuckin hate that place

IMAD. I rushed back from NJ to try and get to work on time, only to get halfway to work and start realizing that while I had electricity at my house, you went along Wickenden and all the power was out, including at my job.

Whatever, since I didn't have work, the missus and I joined some friends and checked out that Ugly American joint that just opened on the east side. Grilled cheese burger deluxe, FTW.

Also, because a lot of places didn't have power, I went to that generator fueled, overpriced shithole that people call Haven Brothers for dinner, to try that Triple Murger Burger. I can't front, it was good, but two triples, a double, and an order of onion rings was $34. God, I fuckin hate that place

ah, its just the history and how its THE providence institution. i mean all i eat there is a cup of kidney beans and only time i ever go there is if someone is in town visiting... i dont hate it but its not on the list of spots i want to eat at...

Fucking COX was down until today, and it didn't record Breaking Bad. Really pissin' me off, I hate watching shows on the computer.

Mine recorded, and it was a damn good episode, br0.

Apparently our pickle brethren in NY aren't gonna have power until Saturday, so my trip there this weekend is being canceled. Fuckin Irene, pissin me off

its that time of year. day one today... the only charity i give to.

jimmyfund.org or 877-738-1234

just saying....