Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

RHODE ISLAND AND THE PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS PARTY THREAD, FUCK

IMG_2577_O.jpg

I took Mouth Copper for his first trip to Tommy's today, and even though I've already made this joke on several social media sites, it was the most proud I've been since the last time I took a girl's anal virginity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
But exactly what happened? And why hasn't he emerged to defend himself?

Let's just say some "bullshit" went down about a year and a half ago and someone waited that long to spike vengeance. Then they used a bullshit reason to do so in a petty bullshit way that was 100% out of the blue. As far as I know, because nobody actually told me why I was demoted, I edited out one of the VIP Contest posts to read completely differently. It was in the "UGLIEST HOOKERS....." thread. I changed the text to look and read the same way as the original, but instead you had to fuck 7 of the hookers, send in photos of you fucking them, and you'd get VIP. Apparently it wasn't funny to someone, so they took it as an insult (when it was just jokes for you nerds) and demoted me. I don't care what that person says, that shit was fucking funny and Ch.0 is all about laughs so I have no idea why it was such a punishable offense. Out of the however many VIP Contest posts that were made, I edited two. That one, and one in here. The one in here had something to do with EAT SO MANY WEINERS AND GET VIP (I keeps it local and thread related). That edit never got caught, but once I changed the CLICK OUR ADVERTISERS post in the UGLIEST HOOKERS thread, I must have over stepped something. I guess the Complex Network is run by Alabama Pimps because the thread was about 12 ugly ass hookers from the Bama who must drive click throughs or something.

My life is going pretty fucking good right now. Got my new wifey, had a great honeymoon, and I've got a solid network of people who can "JUSTIFY" paying me for my time and efforts. Losing my mod status does nothing to shame my dignity or pride. I'm actually quite happy with myself. This forum was dying for me before i was sold a bunch of empty promises, so in hindsight, I have no idea why I didn't just bounce long ago.

It's been fun though guys. I'm sure this will be deleted and I'll be banned. No worries though.

Drink Dr. Pepper.

DRINK DR PEPPER!!!! HELL YES!

dont fuck around or mcdonalds and UV vodka will get fucking pissed!!!

LONG LIVE EARL!

Since we're already a few failed posts in, I say that we honor our fallen br0ther by making this the one page in this thread that doesn't require tits. I know that no tits usually isn't a good thing, but it's the only way I can think to make it different

tumblr_lc18sxkcgA1qemo3ko1_500.jpg

i mean i know earl is free but still fuck the politics of 12oz.

then again the phrase FREE Earl is rather ironic in this situation... haha what up earlzo!

"It was in the "UGLIEST HOOKERS....." thread. I changed the text to look and read the same way as the original, but instead you had to fuck 7 of the hookers, send in photos of you fucking them, and you'd get VIP."

:lol:

EARL 4 LYFE

I don't know about the rest of you, but I take the demotion of Earl as a personal affront to our beloved home state.

He was OUR moderator, and I think his overthrow was organized by the other 49 states (I'm not sure whether the territories were in on it yet) out of pure jealousy

You didnt mention her titties or how nice she is. Dads friend directed Sister Sister, i got to go on set last season and she happened to be there. She was like 13 with D's

(im exaggerating but still)

for real though... 12oz is fag shit now...getting money hungry or something. i find it kind of ironic that a graffiti website is flooded with more advertisements than almost any other site i know of. shits gay. stop being an advertising whore 12oz!