Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

RHODE ISLAND AND THE PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS PARTY THREAD, FUCK

FSU is all over the damn place. Lots of FSU heads down in the NY/NJ/Philly area, some are kids I grew up going to shows and hanging out with, it's weird.

This one guy who used to tattoo me is affiliated, and was arrested and charged with manslaughter after some fight broke out at a show and this kid got punched to death. He actually had nothing to even do with it from what I heard, and he was never indicted by a grand jury and the case dismissed. The whole story was written up in Rolling Stone magazine when they did an article on FSU a while back.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Gonna be in some place named Framingham next year for a wedding.

I wanna get tickets to a sox game, how much am inlooking at spending for halfway decent seats?

How far is Framingham from Fenway?

Who's down to get fucked up?

Gonna be in some place named Framingham next year for a wedding.

I wanna get tickets to a sox game, how much am inlooking at spending for halfway decent seats?

How far is Framingham from Fenway?

Who's down to get fucked up?

I don't trust you now that your name isn't green.:lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

i would love to see NBB call ANYONE in FSU a faggot in the early and mid 90s,

FSU now is NOT what is was back then but it surely is NOT what it was represented on gangland. to boot that episode is like 3ish years old and that SLC bullshit is lame and was like 3 kids in a cell of FSU not in the east coast family. back then FSU held down boston, ri and all of lansdown. im not going to pontificate on this shit because the persons calling it faggot shit were not even teenagers when the real shit was going down and it was a family. there still are some OG members down but its lost what was great about it in my opinion... still in a pinch some are good dudes to have on your side and its a flag that is good too fly in some circumstances.

Like I said, it used to be different. Obviously there are still good people in it, but for the most part the good of FSU is long gone and it's turned into tough guy attitudes and people stirring up unnecessary drama at shows instead of helping to keep bullshit out of shows. I assumed we were talking about FSU in 2011, and not FSU pre 2000, which is where the faggot shit statement came from.

I also have no clue what the gangland episode showed, so I'd assume the view people see on that is far different than the view I've experienced over the years.

You dudes never watched Boston beat down?

I'm not really educated on it, but sure, I'll watch humans acting like savages and beating each other up for an hour.

I don't need any back when I go to shows I just bring Sangria and mouth copper

You dudes never watched Boston beat down?

I'm not really educated on it, but sure, I'll watch humans acting like savages and beating each other up for an hour.

I don't need any back when I go to shows I just bring Sangria and mouth copper

Yeah, I'm helpful.

IHU: you just got trolled sorry. And i think im older than you think i am.

It kinda sounds like what east bay hard core was in the early-mid 90s. Something my cousin helped start, except for all the hardcore dudes here really liked drugs, such as my cousin... who OD'd in 97

If you beat up all the drug dealers, then who do you buy drugs off of? Im confused.

IHU: you just got trolled sorry. And i think im older than you think i am.

It kinda sounds like what east bay hard core was in the early-mid 90s. Something my cousin helped start, except for all the hardcore dudes here really liked drugs, such as my cousin... who OD'd in 97

If you beat up all the drug dealers, then who do you buy drugs off of? Im confused.

In NJ, I know a lot of the dudes who were down with FSU were all the tough dudes who were in other crews during the 90's and were listening to like, Fury of Five and Sworn Enemy (when they were Mindset) anyways, so you're probably right.

Man, I loved the nineties. :scrambled: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :scrambled:

IHU: you just got trolled sorry.

you beat the ones that deal to young kids and prego girls or the ones that were around when you needed stacks of cash.

had i known i was getting "trolled" i wouldnt have answered but figured all that fsu talk and those in here who know me that it was an honest question. i have not been on the oz for days and im exhausted so i missed the sarcasm...

but my niggers, how is RI?

It's all about the Peurto Rican fest.

Was talkin a while ago to some random older head at a house show and he was tellin me in '91-'93 FSU was robbing crack houses at fist point takin the money and flushing the dope down the toilet.

This was in NYC. True or not I thought that shit was funny as fuck. At fistpoint

We got a portagee festival in my city soon.

And i told you man, government moniez equals a trip to your hood. But i think you gotta grab me in boston cause i only fuck with Virgin america.