Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

RHODE ISLAND AND THE PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS PARTY THREAD, FUCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
went to a racist bar with t pole and hater last night fucking L-O-L

Your man Q was deffinitely on the downlow. At one point he put his hand on my back and rubbed it like a chick who's just about to get you going.....definitely some laughs though. But its been a long time since I've seen a bar where the entire crowd is just a bunch of shit bags.

Your man Q was deffinitely on the downlow. At one point he put his hand on my back and rubbed it like a chick who's just about to get you going

This reminds me of the joke where someone rubs your shoulders and then asks you "Do you know the difference between a lion and a faggot? A lion would of bit my hand off by now."

You failed the test apparently

3347714.jpg

registry0825.jpg

37e59_ja0601_dmv_06-01-11_2GODE58.jpg

swamp, i see you nigger...

next time woonieville...

oh and stop picking up black hitch hiking broke down hoes, girls or not your fitting to get robed or catch aids... dont be another TP...

I think mouthbreather is actually Chad Muska.

Just saying......

Wokka Wokka.

That guy looks way more druid than I. Especially in that video of him getting arrested, dude's wearing a fuckin' cloak.

Oh, and I look less like a cave man these days. Creep status.

Anyways, I went to Newport yesterday for the first time. What, a, place. Wait, did I say "what a place?" I meant to say, "WHITE PLACE." Went on some schooner ride with a shit ton of yuppies, it was bizarre.

Newport Storm brewery and Flo's Clam Shack, though. Yeah!

Newport Storm brewery and Flo's Clam Shack, though. Yeah!

FTW! and one of the ONLY ones in the state that stay open in the winter...

FTW! and one of the ONLY ones in the state that stay open in the winter...

Some guy at the bar down the block on Wave (Rusty's) was giving us shit for going there, he's all "yeah look at all the license plates in that parking lot, they're all out of towners, the locals REALLY eat here!" and I just replied "COOL STORY, HANSEL," and kept walking, cuz I don't got a fuck to give, beardo. Legit can't wait to go back, though.

But yeah, Newport was really nice, regardless of the abundance of richy-ritz crackers. My girl got tickets for us and two of our friends to go on some sushi & sake sail on some boat. Now, for those who've met me, just imagine what it would be like if you saw a schooner full of white middle aged women and some middle aged men, in cocktail dresses and khakis and polos and shit, then right smack dab in the middle of it all, me.

It was awesome!