Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

RHODE ISLAND AND THE PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS PARTY THREAD, FUCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hoping "very little damage" includes fecal matter and other human bodily fluids in and about the interior...

hoping "very little damage" includes fecal matter and other human bodily fluids in and about the interior...

From bodily fluids and hair samples we determined that a bunch of old homeless dudes had an orgy in there; it's called a "soup kitchen." A mama raccoon came along and gave birth on the floor, placenta blew out all over the back window there.

spy-cams-spy-cam-hooters-tits-boobs-sister-sleep-over-demotivational-poster-1243940189.jpg

its been a long time since i have given a shit about a sporting game so much. i listened to WEEI via internet all morning to try and get some anxiousness out, it just made it worse... lets go BRUINS!!!!

boston_bruins_heritage_banner_27911big.jpg

LETS GO BRUINS!!!! WOOOOO!!!! I will be parked in a bar by 8PM preparing to consume many celebratory drinks, or drink my sorrows away!!! Most important hockey game of my life!

Good luck in game seven, Boston Bruins. I'm no Bruins fan, but I've been watching some of the series at work, and my god, I'm glad I'm not a fan, I'd be so stressed right now.

Now tell me more about this 100 person disturbance on Thayer, that shit sounds fun.

going to the Lord Stanley Cup Finals... whos coming with??? bring your wallet niggies!

Now tell me more about this 100 person disturbance on Thayer, that shit sounds fun.

I got a text from my brother telling me State Police were screaming for assistance and an ambulance on Brooke st in Providence. According to the news both State and Providence police responded to a distubance involving "100" people, 2 people were arrested.

I got a text from my brother telling me State Police were screaming for assistance and an ambulance on Brooke st in Providence. According to the news both State and Providence police responded to a distubance involving "100" people, 2 people were arrested.

more info on this so called "disturbance".

you nerds need to go over there, it's graduation so there are thousands of people all over the college neighborhood. You can steal booze form events, crash parties, do whatever and its fair game cause everyone is wasted and breaking shit is wicked fun. GET FUCKED UP, PARTY.

I was not involved, unfortunately. I haven't been over to Thayer at night in a little bit actually, shit was getting wayyyyyyy too crowded.

I've been up in Boston/Winthrop for the last few days visiting friends, and as I type this I'm honestly considering getting up and driving home just to be in an AC conditioned car. I'm so fuckin sunburned and it's so hot, I wanna kill myself.

I am having a helluva good time though, and eating/drinking like a king. Life decisions are tough sometimes

-Swampy