Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

RHODE ISLAND AND THE PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS PARTY THREAD, FUCK

Re: RHODE ISLAND PARTY THREAD FUCK YOU

catfish is ok but you want some real good fish to fry then try some tilapia. man that shit is good. and if you wanna ball out head out to the Fire and Ice grill they got swordfish and that is OFFICIAL. Believe it or not for a chain Dickey's in Dallas Airport is pretty good and did I say that is the best airport in the USA. So many great fast food or sit down food choices if you got a long layover. Holla

yea Talipia my shit, i mean being around NB so much there is plenty to be had at all the portagee resturants... i just really like southeren fried catfish so i always try to eat a ton when im down that way... so your saying Fire and Ice is good? i have not been to that place since the year the mall opened. i would assume go to Hemminways or down south county for some swordfish and all that you know...

also manute killing it with really nice boobz lately...

yea Talipia my shit, i mean being around NB so much there is plenty to be had at all the portagee resturants... i just really like southeren fried catfish so i always try to eat a ton when im down that way... so your saying Fire and Ice is good? i have not been to that place since the year the mall opened. i would assume go to Hemminways or down south county for some swordfish and all that you know...

also manute killing it with really nice boobz lately...

southern-ed fried? catfish?:lol:

whoa dude total nigger status.

i know though... total oxymoron...

you gotta see ME up in that spot Amy Ruths in Harlem... haha holy shit

well worth it though for some catfish and waffles... yea i just said that! hahaha

nah, i been there but Amy Ruths TRUMPS that spot like something serious... i gotta take you though...

Antonios...ive had fried catfish at the texas roadhouse, thats the closest to southern food for me haha

southern-ed fried? catfish?:lol:

whoa dude total nigger status.

No way, br0. Mommy's from VA, and makes a mean fuckin catfish, although my grandma's is still 10x better.

I once got lost in Harlem, and shit was hilarious

I fry up a mean ass filet o' catfish. Maybe that's what I'll cook myself for Christmas dinner, since I won't be able to go back and visit my family.

And at the risk of sounding lame as shit, please, if anyone is interested in letting me know of SOMETHING going on within the next week, please, share. My girl's outta town for the next week, and when I'm not at work, I'm pretty much gonna be sitting around drinking beer in my underwear and watching action movies. A little human contact during this time would be nice.

IHATEU + Harlem = Panic Attack.

Hahahhahaa.

....and IHU, thanks for the props...dick. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::five-o::five-o:

mouth, if you weren't a cop I'd invite you to party :lol:

Honestly, I don't know of shit anyways.

Some one needs to meet up with this guy already, cause if what he says is true, we got a party spot

Fire and Ice is well worth the money. Its not a true buffet like most in the burbs but the quality of meats and seafood and other things makes it well worth it. Couple pointers for you buffet rookies. Never go on the weekend always go on a dead night because if you are a impatient asshole then this will make your freak. As you get your first plate and they lay it on the grill for you go back to the stations and fix up another plate. So by the time you sit down you have another plate ready for you.

BUFFET DESTRUCTION LEAGUE 2010 to a suburb near you.......

you guys, i went to the doctor today and saw that i weigh almost 170 lbs of gristle. im a fat fuck. take me tew ur chinese buffets

Fire and Ice is well worth the money. Its not a true buffet like most in the burbs but the quality of meats and seafood and other things makes it well worth it. Couple pointers for you buffet rookies. Never go on the weekend always go on a dead night because if you are a impatient asshole then this will make your freak. As you get your first plate and they lay it on the grill for you go back to the stations and fix up another plate. So by the time you sit down you have another plate ready for you.

BUFFET DESTRUCTION LEAGUE 2010 to a suburb near you.......

oh yeah and fire and ice.......yeah that place sux.

showseriesthumb2php.jpg

To each his own but sure beats the hell out of TGIF or Applebees or whatever corny chain restraunt you frequent hahahah

I've never set foot in Fire & Ice, but I'dbe willing to give it a shot.

I'll eat anywhere, from a dirty chimi truck, to Friendly's, to Spain, as long as I can get something tasty

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now