Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Manute Bol

RHODE ISLAND AND THE PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS PARTY THREAD, FUCK

Re: RHODE ISLAND PARTY THREAD FUCK YOU

I remember a party a while back, maybe the summer before last, some kid got wasted and threw up all over the couch (and floor...and everywhere). I was sloppy as hell and amped to see there was room to sit down, I almost sat in it...

I think one of the kids who lived there smacked the shit out of him in the street a few minutes later, and he ran off down the street and took off all his clothes except his boxers. Amateur night :nope:

It's crazy to think that I have 20 year old memories of Babyhead. My first show was there when I was 15. I think it was either a Bosstones or Murphy's Law matinee show. Hell, it might have been both bands.

I think the first real show I ever saw was NOFX at babyhead, also when I was 15.

I remember seeing the misfits there soooo many times too. That was a fucking great club.

neutral nation, pearl jam, fugazi, temperance, 7 seconds, marilyn manson, jello biafra with nomeansno, green day are just a few bands i saw in babyhead...

some of them selling out areans later on was nuts...

Damn, I'll bet that Pearl Jam show was great. They were so good back then.

This blizzard is a pain in the ass. Brooklyn is buried, so I'm heading back up to Providence to get tat zapped tomorrow. Amtrak better not fucking let me down.

who is zapping a tatty upon you?

hit me up and if im around we can get wasted br0!

got it... you dont need to be drunk to get that on you... its not like its a girls name or a unicorn or some gay ironic shit...

A friend that's in town from KC for a guest spot. He was supposed to come down to Brooklyn for a few days and do it here, but mother nature is being a bitch and forcing me to spend my holidays traveling back and forth instead.

I may or may not get a Rat Bones logo. Probably depends how much beer I drink on the train.

I'll let you know if I'm able to chill, but I'm not going to have a car, and might wind up just crashing at his spot afterwards.

*Clearly, editing my own posts is beyond my hacking skills right now.

I'm officially pissed about this blizzard now.

I woke up today, decided (as usual) against shoveling, but then realized the guy on the first floor was sick and wasn't gonna do it for me. Whatever, fine, I get in my car (which I left in a lot down the street, just in case of a situation like this) and go pick up a few bustouts to shovel for me. Bring em back to the house, and my landlord is out there starting to shovel; he gets so excited to have them do it he decides he'll pay them (and gives them 3x more than I was gonna), so I'm like cool, and I leave.

I go by my parent's houses, call my homie with a plow, he comes through to take care of that, and I'm the nice guy who took care of everyone's snow. I didn't go home for the rest of the day, just got back now, drive up my nicely shoveled driveway, pull in the back, and discover every spot shoveled except for the one my fucking car goes in.

FUCKIN FAIL. I don't know if my landlord or my bustout is to blame, but someone will pay

FFFUUUUUUU

How deep is shit up there? It's about to my knees here, worse in the drifts. I never should have come back from Oahu...

What I just shoveled out was close to knee high. The worst part is, my Taco Bell got cold while I was doing it :(

oahu sounding mighty serious right about now... them north shore waves would be killing it right now...

-6 tonight with the wind chill here...

Harvey, good luck with your zap. I'm fucking wasted, the city was dead today/tonight.

Will post pics in am

ps

you old guys are really fucking old, thank satan I'm still living my shitty youth

Babyhead is the only place I've been bounced from, in a choke hold no less.

Neutral Nation --holyfuck I forgot about them. I wish I still had that TAPE.

This blizzard is pissing me off as well. My fucking ceiling is leaking in four different spots. Flat roof fail!

neutral nation played out twice last year. once for the premier of the documentary about them. the show was awesome and Lupos sold out but holy fuck what a laaame crowd...

the movie is called Its A Bash... the same people that made the Rockey Point documentary ... if they have it at a local store ill see if i can come up on one and mail it to you unless you can find a download for it or youre in a rush...

RAT BONES TATTOO..

...DO IT.

ON YOUR EYELID.

then you can get the black panther logo on the other eyelid, and you'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Can we get that shit deleted?

6a385_ORIG-Naomi_Ass_and_Tits.gif

Now for some pics

SPEEDING IN THE SNOW BRA!!!

165142_1785010352893_1468530417_31856393_4825984_n.jpg

Cool sky br0

163685_1785010472896_1468530417_31856394_6937782_n.jpg

167277_1785010112887_1468530417_31856392_2809151_n.jpg

167554_1785013112962_1468530417_31856407_5446301_n.jpg

Broken traffic lights and dead streets

165059_1785010992909_1468530417_31856397_8269760_n.jpg

164592_1785011992934_1468530417_31856401_2844405_n.jpg

167517_1785014112987_1468530417_31856411_3032504_n.jpg

165338_1785014472996_1468530417_31856412_7956002_n.jpg

163184_1785014713002_1468530417_31856413_7769309_n.jpg

neutral nation, pearl jam, fugazi, temperance, 7 seconds, marilyn manson, jello biafra with nomeansno, green day are just a few bands i saw in babyhead...

some of them selling out areans later on was nuts...

Ahhh temperance, miss them days, had them on the other day...saw earth crisis there and this dude we knew threw a dead rat on stages, them dudes were pehssed

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now