Private Message Beef

Removed

I was looking through my inbox and read through a bunch of the hilarious old arguments I had with various other douchey 12oz members. It made me wish I hadn't cleaned out the inbox over the years so I still had records of all of the others that have taken place. There have been some absolute bangers with Eastbaypowerhouse and that 'Team Alco' gronk from Perth, who's name I cant remember.

So for the sake of a bit of beef and some lulz, post some PM drama!

Ill post a few of mine to kick it off;

Dude was in over his head in crossfire:

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankiefiver

Kid are you 12 or what?

Pull your fucking head in, no one wants to read your brain farts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by front line

dont worry about how old i am. i know one thing. your dumb ass has no brains to be propin people cause of there opinions. i know for sure i know alot more about this subject than you do so lay the fuck off. and im sure its you thats the fuckin 12 year old going around propin, for shits and giggles.

Quote:

Haha I hope you got your moneys worth buying that subscription my semi-literate friend, because if you keep fucking around in those threads you will be banned pretty quick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by front line

sorry but 20 bucks out of my life isnt as presious and it would be to you.. broke ass

More Crossfire related shite:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOAKER

No dude Im not ruining what used to a good thread. YOU are the one that can't handle people with oppositional views, just as SMART can't stand to be wrong. YOUR irritated because I debunked everything you've said in the forum.

Quote:

You didn't debunk anything. I could have easily kept going and dragging up links to counter yours, but I have better things to do with my time than argue with a nut.

Quote:

how did you counter anything? WTF you cited a corrupt government funded Australian company that advocates the genetic manipulation of organic matter and has fired dissenters of the global warming theory. You liberal fascist are hilarious.

Quote:

You only want to conduct a discussion on your own paranoid terms.

I suggested an alternative argument, which you failed to grasp, then claimed to refute by dragging up one article. If you cannot demonstrate understanding of my very simple argument, yet continue to frame the discussion along black and white lines, then there is no point in me even attempting to have a reasonable debate.

Quote:

Really you did offer something of substance, I disagreed with it. The discussion does not have to be on my terms, and I made an attempt to dispute what you position. I was not familiar with CSIRO so I read some articles on it, and realized the company was what I suggested it is. That is really all I said. I'm not paranoid at all, the word paranoid does not define in any way my views on the issue.

In response to dry snitching somewhere in brickslayers:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swindle

do you really have an issue with me saying who painted that piece? it days say in the flick anyway?

Quote:

If people are asking what it says then its obviously not that easy to read. There is no need to spell it out.

Yes I have an issue, stick to talking shit in channel zero.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swindle

if i can read it someone else can. stick to being holier than thou

Quote:

Whats your tag?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE IS ONE FROM SOUP..

GETTING HIS PANTIES IN A BUNCH ABOUT HIS GIRL THREAD..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soup

I edited it because i dont want to have this discussion in my thread that you're derailing. Who hates on a girl thread?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pfffffffffft

dude..im not hating..re-read what i wrote..

youre getting all emotional over your thread and picking an argument which youre not going to get.. i dont give that much of a shit. There are some amazing women and great photography in there there is no denying that but lots of those girls need a good home cooked meal.

I dont like fat bitches nor scabby tattooed bitches..every "girl" thread gets criticism from people who dont like that "flavor" of girl.

so as someone else said.. how you gonna bring attention to every "negative" (in your mind) post in that thread. it aint that big of a deal..so you are derailing your own thread

Frankie fiver is full of shit. He used to follow me and defy around and make new names that were close to ours and be a baby about everything.

I believe he got umad over us turning some factor thread of his into the official funnel cake thread...

I'm pretty sure I never responded to any of his crybabies pms.

i bet frankie would beat the shit out of you IRL

Frankie fiver is full of shit. He used to follow me and defy around and make new names that were close to ours and be a baby about everything.

I believe he got umad over us turning some shitty thread of his into the official funnel cake thread...

I'm pretty sure I never responded to any of his crybabies pms.

Good one champ!

Here's this ghetto ass dude in brick slayers getting all butt hurt.. :lol: :lol:

I thought it was pretty funny..

Someone else:

whoa dude, you are so fricken gAngSt3r... props.

and i like how you admit it was your back yard. laugh out loud.

Fag:

tryin to clown? im talkin shit to the cops and you chime in with some lame smart ass shit like im talkin to you or about your homies?what team you play for? if you dont know then you dont know. I should have expected some one to come with some sidebustin shit after seeing all the stupid ass comments you kids been posting on here like a bunch of little girls. fuck you

Me:

To:

SHORTY DVS KREW.

You sound really fucking ignorant by the way you type.

You must have ICP tattoo's huh.

Don't lie now...don't lie....

Fag:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHORTY DVS KREW (View Original Post)

damn a nuther one? you guys ride in the same car? go to the academy together? heres some game for punks, all the pics, shit talkin, is all documented by the cops and stuck in a file, and yea they know its my back yard, some one seen the file. so all you pussy ass hipsters, high school kids , cops and snitches fuck you! half you fools aint eavin down for your shit, fakes, and you fools side bustin aint eavin writers, just jumpin on the band wagon, cause you got a black book and a magnum and some sharpies dont meen you got the right to eavin open your mouths on here, you wouldnt do it on the street, and realy if you aint goin to back your shit up you shouldnt be writing. if so p.m. me and lets see, just for fun we can video tape it. utherwise shut the fuck up.

Me:

Hey guess what dood.....

you're a faag!