Hello, Hartford CT

Smacky636

Who, what, where, when, why, how?

In Hartford, CT til Wednesday, maybe Thursday with the woman. Womans job is paying for food and etc, ideas how 2 blow a company's money?? FYI I need reciepts... so a rubbered-up 3some isn't gonna work unless cats know hookers that write reciepts... It's not hockey season and idont know any restaurants, the pizza I ate sucks....HHHEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dated a girl from Hartford. Her Grandparents were from Italy and landed there. Apparently her Grandfather lived in this heavy duty Italian neighborhood, and he and the locals used to take turn standing on certain rooftops, with rifles, to keep the blacks out of the neighborhood. If they still do that.......I hope you're not black.

Smackey --try this thing called Google. It's amazing!

http://www.google.com

Type in the little box "top rated Hartford restaurants" and pick one. It doesn't look like 12oz is stepping up to the plate on this one for you.

Google? What's that? I was going for a work of mouth not a google search to get a humans honest opinion. Going to anoyster joint for appetizers then either sushi or steakhouse....

Google? What's that? I was going for a work of mouth not a google search to get a humans honest opinion. Going to anoyster joint for appetizers then either sushi or steakhouse....

There's not much in the way of good oyster bars, Max's next door in West Hartford, but there's issues there too. If you want a great top restaurant look up ontwenty.com they have some amazing shit and a killer view but be prepared to spend $$$. There's also a Morton's Steakhouse in downtown as well as another branch of the Max's chain there. I also PM'd you some ideas earlier.