Fort Wetherill "RI"

DeSent

Fort Wetherill is an old abandoned base that had everything from secret entrances to weapon silo's. But for years and years now every time i visit back its had more and more people showing up from what seems like alot of different places to burn walls do murals or just some hands....

This is a few of the pictures i have taken i would hope that this forum could help with more from back in the day until now...

And if you ever up that way and want a tag up in a historical place with dead mans cliffs off the back of it or in narrow dark ass tunnels "fort wetherill" is your place....

DSC03880.jpg

DSC03878.jpg

DSC03882.jpg

DSC03885.jpg

DSC03886.jpg

DSC03887.jpg

DSC03893.jpg

DSC03894.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

DSC03896.jpg

DSC03899.jpg

DSC03906.jpg

DSC03907.jpg

DSC03908.jpg

DSC03913.jpg

DSC03914.jpg

DSC03915.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was started to see if anyone had any other photos of the place which i know they do because people have been getting up for a long ass time now. its toy as fuck now yes but thats what happens anywhere that you can get up with out having to worry about security or cops... an if all you fags saying delete this thread could please shut the fuck up, thanks.... and if you respond to this your def. a fucking loser because you have time to go back an check on a thread you didnt even like in the first place.... delete if you want i just wanted to see some old pics from this spot.....