Teenager banned from the U.S.A forever

boost™

And all you motherfuckers thought it would be a good idea to have a black president.... first he bans grape blunt wraps and now this, we're doomed!

Flavored blunts and wraps aren't banned yet, flavored smoking tobacco and cigs got the axe, and grape blunts are on the chopping block...but il start a revolution over my right to peach optima and honey duchess

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior. Grades 9-12.

But its all still highschool. We dont stop calling it Highschool, halfway through highschool.

over here, there is high schools and things called "sixth form college" which is essentially the last 2 years of high school, just else where. Personally, i left (asked to leave and not return if you want to get technical) my high school at 16 and went else where to finish my high schooling.

The grammar was fine, but the whole "6th from college" bullshit only makes it sound more complicated. That's like me telling somebody that it's 20 minutes until 10 after 2pm instead of saying it's 10 til 2. I think..I don't even try to understand what you fuckers are saying anymore.

Also, English stopped being yours a long time ago when the British sailed around trying to conquer the Earth and force it on colonies. Only to be shown what was up by AMERICA...FUCK YEAH.

^haha

It could be thought of as wierd, but its just one of those things thats normal to me. the college i went to had a better range of subjects than the secondary school i went to did...

"that's like me telling somebody that it's 20 minutes until 10 after 2pm instead of saying it's 10 til 2. I think.."

this i dont get at all.

"that's like me telling somebody that it's 20 minutes until 10 after 2pm instead of saying it's 10 til 2. I think.."

this i dont get at all.

Its kinda simple really.

Hes saying the way you British Bastards complicate langauge, would be like telling your ''chap'' that in twenty minutes the time will be ten minutes after two(2:10), instead of just saying that its ten until two(1:50)

:lol:

this i dont get at all.

Its kinda simple really.

Hes saying the way you British Bastards complicate langauge, would be like telling your ''chap'' that in twenty minutes the time will be ten mi

nutes after two(2:10), instead of just saying that its ten until two(1:50)

:lol:

When you explain it, I get it. Retry confused by what matey said first time round.

I can't argue with the point that we tend to make the language even more complicated but hey I reckon that's just cos we old school over here!! Gotta keep things moving forward etc.

Anyhow, tally ho old bean, I'm off to sample a tankard of the countries finest ale in the public house.

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offbeat/uk-teenager-banned-from-america-for-life-over-obscene-obama-email-091310

What kind of a pussy ass country are we running here when a kid can't get drunk and call obama a cunt.

He's a teenager and you're going to keep him out of the country forever for that? That's some sandy vagina silly nonsense bitch shit right there.

If it was any republican presidency, he woulda been at least arrested.

If it was Bush, he woulda been sent to Guantanamo never to be heard from for at least a decade or so before you heard some story about him being a wannabe terrorist.

We actually live in a "kinder gentler" America now.

Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior. Grades 9-12.

But its all still highschool. We dont stop calling it Highschool, halfway through highschool.

well technically over here you do your highschool exams (GCSE) then you go to college or sixthform to do A levels and university for your degree.

The reason is GCSEs are compulsary whereas A levels and degrees are optional. This is why they get spilt to different schools.

A pussy America.

Everybody is pussy compared to Australia though.

You people get to fight back against the police, and you have a public healthcare system to ensure that even the brokest bloke will survive to see the cops get punished in court for starting the fight in the first place.

I wish to god that I could move my family to Australia.

Props to Australia.