Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jugzer

well, i mean, duh!!!.....ines sainz thred

i stopped at a bar last night to watch some football. After the game the tv's were reporting about this investigation but the sound was muted and it just had clips of other women talking and then showing pix of dat ass!

found it to be funny that this is what they were actually talking about

Hang on a minute, was she even in the locker room when people made sexual comments? If she was they were probably true, if she wasn't then who fucking cares?

Am I missing something here???

I WOULD MAKE SEXUAL COMMENTS, EVEN IF MY BABYMOMS WAS RIGHT NEXT TO ME AND WE WERE AT A FEMINIST RALLY

"The New York Post reported that during drills, Dennis Thurman, the team’s defensive backs coach, purposely overthrew passes that landed near Sainz on the sideline. The Post also reported that linebacker Jason Taylor volunteered to join the defensive backs."

?????????

9th grade shit

Speaking of ass.... now I'm not one to usually say that a woman has too much ass... but after switching on the VMA's last night and seeing Nicki Minaj... I might have to reconsider.

Speaking of ass.... now I'm not one to usually say that a woman has too much ass... but after switching on the VMA's last night and seeing Nicki Minaj... I might have to reconsider.

rumor has it that thing is faker than a 3$bill

USERS CURRENTLY RUBBING ONE OUT TO THIS THREAD: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)

jugzer , RazorRamon , saulvasquez

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now