Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

--Ethreadz needs your thoughts and prayers--

jesus. i just heard about this.

i met dude a few times at the bridgeport wall and he was always super super nice.

i really hate hearing about nice people i know passing. this sucks.

RIP.

My Heart goes out to Elliot's Family, Friends & Crew...

Unfortunately, I only got to chill with E once. HI Crew show down in New Haven. Dude was way cooler than I could have ever expected a writer of his caliber to be. All the positive things he had to say about a shithead nobody like me... made me feel like I was invited to sit at the king's table or somethin'. One of my most influential moments to be honest. He really was as genuine of a person as everyone says he was. Even tho the rest of our conversations were bullshittin' on facebook about music videos & what not, (He did have awesome taste in music), As limited of a time of knowing anyone as that may seem, I consider this man a brother... And I'm gonna miss him. Rest In Peace ROYL

Glad I got to know ya, Dude...

Daaamn, I was really hoping this thread was a joke. I remember back when things weren't so paranoid around here and people posted a lot more flicks of themselves, he would always have potato chips in his flicks haha. Like all things around here it became a little running joke. He always came across as a super nice guy and it sounds like he was that and more for the people who knew him. I actually caught a tear reading all this. Fuck.

Rest In Peace mate.

Get the fund happening I'll chip in come cash. I don't know much about the U.S but I know your medical system sucks a dick so his family could probably use it.

his LAST post from the connect-i-cut thread in brickslayers...

all top quality on this thread ct, killing it..

1 WEEK ago..

life moves fast.

count blessings and be thankful..

i become more conscious of this, the older i get

Better yet, since i think he had a kid, we should just pool together some money for his family. Personally, i think that would be a nicer showing than flowers. Let me know who to send it to, regardless of what the money is going to for the funeral or his family.

RIP Ethreadz. I don't think anyone on here has ever had a bad thing to say about the guy, and that is saying a lot on a site full of cutthroat assholes like this.

This is something 12oz should organize. I dont mean us. I mean 12oz. They have the means of collecting credit card info putting the cash together and getting it where it needs to go.

Make it happen folk.

He liked a lot of the same hardcore bands that I did and I always read what he had to say because of that, regardless of the subject.

I know that might sound stupid to some people but that's the reason why I'm bummed about this.

R.I.P.

goodness, this is awful news, met him once years ago and pmed with him a few times and he always pulled through.

my thoughts to his family and friends...

What a shame. I'm not sure if I ever had any contact with him directly but he was a cornerstone of 12 oz and a damn good artist...my condolences to his family and the 12 oz crew.

Brickslayers isn't going to be the same without him. RIP.

this is terrible news, I'll definitely throw in some loot via paypal. It sounds like he impacted a lot of people during his life in a positive way (even strangers on this site) and in the end I think that's one sign of living a good life.

RIP ethreadz

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT MORE THEN A FEW WILLING TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE GOOD CAUSE...

EARL OR ANOTHER EAST COAST MOD, CAN YOU MAKE THIS HAPPEN?

E was one of the nicest most genuine dudes ever. we met a few times at the bpt wall and talked on here. we were talking about random bands from back in the day and whatnot at the wall and a week later a cd of one of the bands we were talking about arrived in my mailbox w/ a note basically saying he knew id be psyched to have the cd and that i should now own it instead of him. such a stand up guy,so rare.

RIP HOMIE.....

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now