--Ethreadz needs your thoughts and prayers--

earl broclo ESQ

R.I.P.

From his uncle on his FB page:

"also, have 2 say this...they call high blood pressure "the silent killer" Pls. ppl, get your BP checked, and treat it if it's too high...~~"

Seriously...I know a lot of us on here live less than healthy lives. If you're over 25, keep an eye on your vitals.

This opened my eyes.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gay.

woke up this morning to a call from my moms sayin my grandpops suffered some ugly complications from a surgery on friday. he will most likely not make it.

respect to those that new Ethreadz, clearly on Earls words he loved something we all share in common at least to some degree. life loss aint nothin to fuck with. reach out to the ones you can, while you can before all you can do is look back and "put things in perspective"

cause the only perspective that gives is one sided.

My Heart goes out to Elliot's Family, Friends & Crew...

Unfortunately, I only got to chill with E once. HI Crew show down in New Haven. Dude was way cooler than I could have ever expected a writer of his caliber to be. All the positive things he had to say about a shithead nobody like me... made me feel like I was invited to sit at the king's table or somethin'. One of my most influential moments to be honest. He really was as genuine of a person as everyone says he was. Even tho the rest of our conversations were bullshittin' on facebook about music videos & what not, (He did have awesome taste in music), As limited of a time of knowing anyone as that may seem, I consider this man a brother... And I'm gonna miss him. Rest In Peace ROYL

Glad I got to know ya, Dude...

Daaamn, I was really hoping this thread was a joke. I remember back when things weren't so paranoid around here and people posted a lot more flicks of themselves, he would always have potato chips in his flicks haha. Like all things around here it became a little running joke. He always came across as a super nice guy and it sounds like he was that and more for the people who knew him. I actually caught a tear reading all this. Fuck.

Rest In Peace mate.

Get the fund happening I'll chip in come cash. I don't know much about the U.S but I know your medical system sucks a dick so his family could probably use it.

Better yet, since i think he had a kid, we should just pool together some money for his family. Personally, i think that would be a nicer showing than flowers. Let me know who to send it to, regardless of what the money is going to for the funeral or his family.

RIP Ethreadz. I don't think anyone on here has ever had a bad thing to say about the guy, and that is saying a lot on a site full of cutthroat assholes like this.

This is something 12oz should organize. I dont mean us. I mean 12oz. They have the means of collecting credit card info putting the cash together and getting it where it needs to go.

Make it happen folk.