--Ethreadz needs your thoughts and prayers--

earl broclo ESQ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginger Bread Man

im curious.

question for those who responded with a "my prayer go out for him and his family.

did any of you actually pray? or was it a solicited response?

no derail oner... just curious

If miracles can happen, hopefully one will land on him.

i hope he makes it through. dude sounds legit. its always the good people, never the cunt prick assholes that this shit happens to.

pray for this man.

and specifically to the post above: yes, i actually do pray for them. it takes about two seconds. i believe that whatever you put out into this universe, whether by thought, spoken word, or action, the universe hears it. that's why it's good to pray. it's a concentrated thought amongst living beings sending a message to the universe. im sure you can't measure it scientifically, but it has to equate to something pretty powerful. focused psionic energy maybe? /2cents

• Like 1

Mid 30 is two short of a life to live.

Not even mid 30. Dude is 33.

I'm not trying to correct you or anything. It just puts life into a different perspective for me (and others I'm sure). I don't think anything was wrong with him or anything. He posted this on Thursday night:

"Big up to all my hip hoppers,graffwriters,emcees,djs beatboxers and breakdancers worldwide"

That was at 10:24pm. After that, he did his thing, went to bed, and I guess that's when it happened. This is all based off the info from friends and family on facebook.

He was always posting videos, and not just hip hop. I'd sign on and there would be some old NYC hardcore band I hadn't listened to in 15 years, or some 80's punk I forgot about. Shit like that makes my day sometimes. His activity was always linked to other writers and their photos. He was definitely down for all of this in a big way, and from what it sounds like, was over the top positive with it all. That's something the whole world in general needs.

Feel better, homie.

I remember asking him if he knew this dude that I met at a hardcore show who claimed who wrote with IMOK back then around Westchester, NY. Instead of the good ol' "fuck off and find out for yourself, toy" that most old heads do out here, he actually vouched for the dude and told me he was good peoples.

You got this, E.

Just heard that he passed. Terrible news, E was a good guy. I can't front I didn't know him as well as some of the other dudes on here did, but it just goes to show that he made that kind of an impression. He was a good dude. I wish we would have brought to fruition our talks of hooking up another jam.

RIP E.