R.I.P Dave Thomas

Guest WebsterUno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i just read a whole thing bout him on the aol news thing. he was an orphan, and got into the restaurant biz when he was 14. he later worked for a man who owned 3 kfc franchises, which he later bought when the man retired, and sold back to the corporation for 1.5 mill, makin him a millionaire at 35. he then used the proceeds to start wendys...

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

i just read a whole thing bout him…

yeah, so then its true.

My homie broke down that whole

story when I told him this morning.

The chicken guy was the Colonel!

you know, Kentucky Fried Chicken!

crazy crazy... I haven't been there in a long time. Do they still serve "Frosty's"? Well if they do, i'm gonna go get one just for dave. And i'm too lazy to scroll down, but who ever said that they should make a combo meal in his honor is dead on. Thats a really good idea.. long live the king of late night foods! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

i just ate wendys for dinner, that makes wendys all i have eaten today, except that butterfinger...but anyways..RIP DAVE..

I remember someone said they should name a combo after him...

It should be the #1 combo on the list, and named the big dave or whatever he said...so hed always be number one...werd..thats how it should be..

• 3 months later...
Guest Pilau Hands

why don't they have some kind of acknowledgent in their commercials? i realize it might be a bit morbid, but shit...a thirty second montage to the head guy wouldnt kill yah.

dave thomas.

the official sponsor of my stomach

Archived