Erotic Pets

usedcarman

apparently a lot of those desert nigers have been bringing spiders with them ..i just found a fucking desert spider in my room what in the fuck is this madness.just fuckin sitting where my socks are looking at me. that fucker was fucking huge . check yourself before you illigaly imigrate to the uk through which ever way you do frankly i dont care how or why you come here just dont fucking bring spiders.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact. Turtles are dirty disease hosts.

Fact. Most "pirahna" sold at pet stores are actually "pacu" a relative of the piranha.

Fact. There are many types of piranhas, some of which are HUGE and solitary animals.

I have a shoal of 10 red belly piranhas (serrasalmus nattereri)

I laso have an 11in male buttikoferi and a smaller 5in female.

A friend of mine keeps a Falcon as well as wolves on his private property.

poooost piiictures

Anyway my friend owns a fuckin octopuss shits amazing to watch if you can even find it sometimes it changes literally any color. you put a red coral in there shits red. purple coral shits exactly purple and looks bumpy or smooth relative to the survace its around. crazy but yea im a bearded dragon breeder. Anyway i dont recomend buying any pets from any petstores. buy from the breeder because your assured health and bloodline and stuff. so if you want an exotic dragon and not some retarded petco shit please visit my website at http://www.bloodbankdragons.com

heres some other pictures of the dragons i personally own.

pikachu getting tea bagged

c1ea5bb1.jpg

7027cdd2.jpg

5cc9064c.jpg

29d2be4d.jpg

7444ca19.jpg

a9c2ab3a.jpg

i was chillin on the computer with the dragon exploring my table and i took a couple hits from the bong and forgot about it even being out im like wait its not in the tank and not on the table were the fuck did it go? i see a tail next to my monitor lol nigga passed out behind my monitor laying on the wire

e2fba648.jpg