Find results that contain...
Find results in...
usedcarman

Erotic Pets

Re: Exotic Pets

had one of these once but it smelled bad and smoked all my cigs

JuggaletteBeautyContest.jpg

I always wanted a damn stingray but eventually they get to big and you gotta donate it to an aquarium or kill it.

stingray.jpg

exotic pets are cool but it just sucks because they never reach the level domestic pets do. Lizards dont care about you, open the door and I bet theyd take off and never see you again. I like the trust and companionship you get out of dogs, my old Akita was the best pet in the world.

But to keep the thread on track. I researched and sought out to have some of these at one time but never got the chance because I younger and didnt have a yob. When bread in captivity they lose their toxicity. These guys were the cheapest but started at like 50 bucks a frog.

DartFrogs8.jpg

My old roomate had a leopard gecko. Does that count?

LeopardGeckoJuvenile001.JPG

I guess the most exotic pets I ever had were 3 piranha in a 55 gallon tank. I would drain out about 5 gallons and put feeder mice on a piece of driftwood and let the carnage ensue.

i knew a guy who had 5-6 spiders (tarantulas etc) the cockroaches to feed them and a centipede like that one

all in his bedroom and poorly fixed to his wall ... how can he sleep with all that shit?

what the fuck?? you had piranhas? can you buy them at exotic pet stores or something?

I've seen them before at your average mom and pop type pet shop.

If you ever go to portland go to safari strip club, give the bartender like 3 bones for a bag of goldfish, feed the piranhas.

I had a small shark like a year ago, but it died after a couple weeks

not exactly "exotic", but we had two of these little fuckers when i was growing up. they were pretty legit. they were a bit like dogs, but a little strange.

pygmy-big.jpg

what the fuck?? you had piranhas? can you buy them at exotic pet stores or something?

I've seen them at wal-mart. I bought 3 that were about the size of a dime from a local pet store, they were the size of dinner plates when I left them with roomates because I didn't want to move my tank out of the basement. I would feed them pond koi, frozen shrimp, baby mice, baby birds, small children...

Okay, no small children. Me and the boys would tie frozen shrimp to fishing poles and sit on the couch while we cast into my tank. We would fling roach joints into the tank, I think they even ate shrooms a few times.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now