Erotic Pets

usedcarman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Exotic Pets

exotic pets are cool but it just sucks because they never reach the level domestic pets do. Lizards dont care about you, open the door and I bet theyd take off and never see you again. I like the trust and companionship you get out of dogs, my old Akita was the best pet in the world.

But to keep the thread on track. I researched and sought out to have some of these at one time but never got the chance because I younger and didnt have a yob. When bread in captivity they lose their toxicity. These guys were the cheapest but started at like 50 bucks a frog.

DartFrogs8.jpg

what the fuck?? you had piranhas? can you buy them at exotic pet stores or something?

I've seen them before at your average mom and pop type pet shop.

If you ever go to portland go to safari strip club, give the bartender like 3 bones for a bag of goldfish, feed the piranhas.

what the fuck?? you had piranhas? can you buy them at exotic pet stores or something?

I've seen them at wal-mart. I bought 3 that were about the size of a dime from a local pet store, they were the size of dinner plates when I left them with roomates because I didn't want to move my tank out of the basement. I would feed them pond koi, frozen shrimp, baby mice, baby birds, small children...

Okay, no small children. Me and the boys would tie frozen shrimp to fishing poles and sit on the couch while we cast into my tank. We would fling roach joints into the tank, I think they even ate shrooms a few times.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Fact. Turtles are dirty disease hosts.

Fact. Most "pirahna" sold at pet stores are actually "pacu" a relative of the piranha.

Fact. There are many types of piranhas, some of which are HUGE and solitary animals.

I have a shoal of 10 red belly piranhas (serrasalmus nattereri)

I laso have an 11in male buttikoferi and a smaller 5in female.

A friend of mine keeps a Falcon as well as wolves on his private property.