I almost choked to death last night....

Reuben Kinkaid

So me and 12oz's own Hydrogen Peroxide were grabbing a burger before we hit the bar, and I feel a piece get lodged in my throat. I drink some beer to try and wash it down but it just sits there in my throat and I realize I can't breath. I start motioning to him that I'm choking and I think he thought I was joking until I kind of threw up a little bit of foamy beer. He asks me if I'm seriously choking and I nod, asks if I need the Heimlich and I nod, so we both stand up and he just cranks on me and I just feel everything just whoosh down my throat. It's a good job he was there and new what he was doing because the twinks working the counter just stood there watching and would clearly have been no help at all. We both remained remarkably calm throughout and the whole thing started and ended within about 30 seconds. Then we got drunk. Just thought I'd share because it's only now just sinking in that I could have very easily died last night. So thanks HP.

Remember to chew your food people!

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic