Wtf is up with the east coast?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBQ WITH MUSTARD IS SOUTH CAROLINA

SOUTH CAROLINA SUCKS

What do you say to a south carolinian who only has one shoe?

Where they fuck did you get that shoe?

...cause' they're fucking poor.

fuck south carolina.

and if you've never had north carolina style pulled pork (hell, eastern or western NC, i don't care) you're missing out.

spicey chicken, lets have us a pig pickin'

In half of North Carolina barbecue sauce is practically clear with cayenne pepper flakes that flurry in it like a snow globe. In other parts of the state it is practically pink. In much of South Carolina it is yellow. In many dingy brown joints of Texas it is close to brown with big chunks of green peppers and other flotsam in it. And in a corner of North Alabama it is white with black pepper flecks. In Memphis the "sauce" comes from a shaker and is no more liquid than the paprika that is its backbone.

BBQ WITH MUSTARD IS SOUTH CAROLINA

SOUTH CAROLINA SUCKS

What do you say to a south carolinian who only has one shoe?

Where they fuck did you get that shoe?

...cause' they're fucking poor.

fuck south carolina.

and if you've never had north carolina style pulled pork (hell, eastern or western NC, i don't care) you're missing out.

spicey chicken, lets have us a pig pickin'

Lol... this guy...

Yes, it was pulled pork that had the vinegar in it. I'm not going to lie, it was good... I did eat it, was it the right way to do it.... in my book, no. I believe in bbq to be SPICEY. The Mexicans cook "carnitas" w/ little to no seasoning.... the pork flavoring is GREAT in itself.

I did like Charleston a lot, I had some seafood there that was good. I also saw quite a few tags around town. Not sure if they were college kids from out of state or if they were actual locals.

There was a restaurant there called "The Lizard's Thicket" in Columbia, SC that was good. We ate there a total of three times, and each time I got a different main dish and different sides. I was not disappointed with anything I ate from there in the slightest. I wish they had that chain in Texas.

First off, SC is the South. It may be on the East Coast, but it's not the East Coast, yahmean?

The Northeast, now that's East Coast. We put vinegar on our french fries (at least in Rude Island), and it's delicious. The Northeast pretty much has the "awesome at life" game locked down in all aspects though.

BEAST COAST, FUCK ALL YA'LL LAME MUTHAFUCKAS

Well.... that's an interesting take on it. I would say that South Carolina could be considered the south... but since it's on that side of the country.... if you ask me from Texas I will say that shit is East.

In any case, I think everyone's opinions of what's awesome in life would be different. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in NYC... for instance. Visit, yes... live... no.

I also went to the Congaree National Forest, which was amazing. I wish I had a whole day to spend there.

Lol... this guy...

Yes, it was pulled pork that had the vinegar in it. I'm not going to lie, it was good... I did eat it, was it the right way to do it.... in my book, no. I believe in bbq to be SPICEY. The Mexicans cook "carnitas" w/ little to no seasoning.... the pork flavoring is GREAT in itself.

I did like Charleston a lot, I had some seafood there that was good. I also saw quite a few tags around town. Not sure if they were college kids from out of state or if they were actual locals.

There was a restaurant there called "The Lizard's Thicket" in Columbia, SC that was good. We ate there a total of three times, and each time I got a different main dish and different sides. I was not disappointed with anything I ate from there in the slightest. I wish they had that chain in Texas.

You forgot the key ingredient...

144.jpg

In Charleston, best place to get seafood is not in the city but out in the islands. Tags are 75% out of towners and 25% locals.

But for real, stop fucking around in the bitch ass Carolina and come up North. You dont have to get those pussy airline bottles to make a mixed drink and we have the real BBQ.

And Person, come visit.