Wtf is up with the east coast?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, SC is the South. It may be on the East Coast, but it's not the East Coast, yahmean?

The Northeast, now that's East Coast. We put vinegar on our french fries (at least in Rude Island), and it's delicious. The Northeast pretty much has the "awesome at life" game locked down in all aspects though.

BEAST COAST, FUCK ALL YA'LL LAME MUTHAFUCKAS

East coast to me is from DC & everything north...

Although some may call Virginia the east but when I was out there dudes had gold teeth and talked country. so basically i'm sayin geographically places like SC or VA is east coast & south, but culturally it's the south.

south florida = more of an east coast & caribbean vibe... north florida is "the south" though.

Although some may call Virginia the east but when I was out there dudes had gold teeth and talked country. so basically i'm sayin geographically places like SC or VA is east coast & south, but culturally it's the south.

south florida = more of an east coast & caribbean vibe... north florida is "the south" though.

You must have been in Richmond. Cadillacs on 22's and gold teeth are mandatory.

Yeah, everyone from the deeper South considers Virginia the North still, but Maryland is one state up and that's where you start seeing Confederate flags, so that's Southern enough for me. Plus my whole fam from Virginia has retarded accents

i don't know what that map is but i'm guessing yellow is carl's jr. and red is hardees

And RI gets none :(

Confederate flags in MD really? Yea, you'll see them in VA, but Swamp is right. Real down south people don't feel like VA is south enough. About the confederate flags, I really don't see why people still hang on to that. You don't see people up north with union flags, etc. We are one country, blacks are no longer slaves, we talk different in different regions, get over it.