9 11

Guest Ginger Bread Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Agree with 12OZHEYZUES, however, myself, and many other troops were deployed, killed, blown up, mortered, starved, dehydrated in a desert somewhere because of this. I think of 9/11 as another memorial day. Not only the memorial of soldiers, but the memorial of the people who died in that building, being pawns in the scheme, unknowingly. Remember its not a day to remember the fucking retarded shit that happened, the obvious coverup, etc etc, it's a day to remember the first responders that died, the people they were searching for, and the soldiers who served and/or lost there lives as a direct result of the entire situation.

also, a very big FUCK YOU to everyone calling this a joke. the 2 dudes in my squad we sent home in body bags would enjoy knowing they died for a joke. fuck you, i dont care who you are.

o well

you niggas killed mad musty ass arabs for no reason.

and spent 700 billion tax dollars a year(im not exaggerating either) on weapons and shit to do it.

does it really take that much money and time to defeat a third world country? fuck outta my face.

its not a coincidence that the CEO's of these companies that make these tanks and missiles and nukes and 11 inch dildos n shit are government officials. and other niggas in the gov got mad shares of these companies

sellin missiles for 10 mil a wop when the shit is worth like 10 thousand.

o well

and spent 700 billion tax dollars a year(im not exaggerating either) on weapons and shit to do it.

does it really take that much money and time to defeat a third world country? fuck outta my face.

its not a coincidence that the CEO's of these companies that make these tanks and missiles and nukes and 11 inch dildos n shit are government officials. and other niggas in the gov got mad shares of these companies

We "killed mad musty ass arabs" because we were ordered to do so. 90% of us didnt WANT to be there. It "appears" you know a little bit about a few things, does it really take that much time and money to defeat a third world country? Guess you didn't do enough homework, no hostile force has ever defeated afghanistan, Russia spent much more time, money, lives trying to do so.(10-year Soviet occupation resulted in an estimated 2 million Afghani deaths). Its a natural defensive fortress, and perfect for guerilla tactics. Alexander the Great, even Genghis Khan suffered tremendous casualties in this country. It's true they sell missles and weaponry, but drugs fuel that country, miles and miles of weed fields, opium too, it fuels the warhorse. So yeah, "o well" if you're going to take the time to throw out statistics and point fingers, then take the time to read up on more than just one side of the story. The whole point is people on both sides of the fight are dying for scandles, money, religion and false details. The whole point is it shouldnt be that way at all. some don't have a choice, some do. All I'm trying to say is, people dying isnt a joke, maybe some of you would have a different point of view if you were forced into a similar situation. Watch all your friends die and not have something to say about it when people make light of the situation, watch your best friend burn to death inside his car, trapped by a seatbelt, ammunition cooking off from the flames, and then turn around and explain it to his wife and 6 year old daughter, because the only thing the letter of notice said was "misfortunate accident". It may be a huge scandle, fueled by lies, but its not a joke.

• Like 2

Some shots from lower Manhattan yesterday:

DSC_2676.jpg

DSC_2664.jpg

DSC_2655.jpg

DSC_2654.jpg

DSC_2651.jpg

DSC_2649.jpg

DSC_2569.jpg

DSC_2538.jpg

DSC_2489.jpg

DSC_2455.jpg

DSC_2440.jpg

DSC_2427.jpg

DSC_2396.jpg

DSC_2356.jpg

DSC_2348.jpg

DSC_2320.jpg

DSC_2297.jpg

DSC_2272.jpg

DSC_2241.jpg

DSC_2217.jpg

• Like 1

They really didn't do much, one of my friends who's in one of the photo's works on the block where the community center will be.

She said the out of towners showed up and started sleeping on that block Friday night with sleeping bags,

thinking it would be a good old fashioned klan rally without the sheets there.

Cheap fucks couldn't even drop dough here for a hotel and at least do some good for the city.

Anyway, they didn't do much, most of their signs were the average shit, "repent"

and all the other normal inbred side of our country folks sayings.

Some had signs like "this is a shrine to their victory" or whatever along those lines but again,

their numbers were extremely low compared to what I thought it would be.

Our rally and march was pretty huge.

The thing that kinda sucks, even though thousands of people in NYC rallied in support of the community center, nobody will ever know.

Most of the supporters were rallied by community leaders here like pastors from churches the Imam everyone is making out as a bad guy has helped support in the past.

There were even gay dudes, Jews, and Communists out supporting Islam, that's pretty damn crazy considering the pop media perspective.

People would rather watch tabloid type news and the mainstream media likes ratings so I guess the douche who burned pages for attention will be the big headline.

All the people in the bubble who get their beliefs handed to them by their television will still be clueless.

Personally, I could care less about religion or anything political like that normally, I just don't want a Nazi country.

They came first for the Communists,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me

and by that time no one was left to speak up.

- Martin Niemöller

Regardless of who was responsible many innocent americans died. And regardless of who blew the buildings up, haji's still hijacked planes

Fuck a Haj

But who allowed it to happen after being warned and planted explosives in them 3 buildings just to make it even worse?

And who publicly twisted this shit into an excuse to invade Iraq?

Fuck them even harder.

o well

Don't blame the laborer for the deeds of the corrupt developer.

Actually, the laborer can always just quit and find a new job if he doesn't agree with what's going down.

Soldiers go to prison for trying to do that.

Try giving this guy AORAone props for keeping his head and speaking the truth.

We "killed mad musty ass arabs" because we were ordered to do so. 90% of us didnt WANT to be there. It "appears" you know a little bit about a few things, does it really take that much time and money to defeat a third world country? Guess you didn't do enough homework, no hostile force has ever defeated afghanistan, Russia spent much more time, money, lives trying to do so.(10-year Soviet occupation resulted in an estimated 2 million Afghani deaths). Its a natural defensive fortress, and perfect for guerilla tactics. Alexander the Great, even Genghis Khan suffered tremendous casualties in this country. It's true they sell missles and weaponry, but drugs fuel that country, miles and miles of weed fields, opium too, it fuels the warhorse. So yeah, "o well" if you're going to take the time to throw out statistics and point fingers, then take the time to read up on more than just one side of the story. The whole point is people on both sides of the fight are dying for scandles, money, religion and false details. The whole point is it shouldnt be that way at all. some don't have a choice, some do. All I'm trying to say is, people dying isnt a joke, maybe some of you would have a different point of view if you were forced into a similar situation. Watch all your friends die and not have something to say about it when people make light of the situation, watch your best friend burn to death inside his car, trapped by a seatbelt, ammunition cooking off from the flames, and then turn around and explain it to his wife and 6 year old daughter, because the only thing the letter of notice said was "misfortunate accident". It may be a huge scandle, fueled by lies, but its not a joke.

You seriously need to get more people like you who were in your shoes to speak out on the issue.

Whether it's just on 12oz, or in the media.

Preferably in the media.

Props to you.

Don't blame the laborer for the deeds of the corrupt developer.

Actually, the laborer can always just quit and find a new job if he doesn't agree with what's going down.

Soldiers go to prison for trying to do that.

Try giving this guy AORAone props for keeping his head and speaking the truth.

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

NEW WORLD ORDER. DONT DRINK THE TAP WATER. BUSH KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS. IT WAS YOU NIGGA, TELL DA TRUFF NIGGA.