9 11

Guest Ginger Bread Man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The back story to that shot is kinda funny. This guy's turn to speak was the worst, the mice went dead every time he started speaking. Literally the sound system died 2 words into his speech about 5 or 6 times in a row. They had just plugged in two more speakers and the system would blow every time he started a sentence. His 5 minutes got cut down to about 2 minutes along with a few other people after him. I was in the front row of the press area and right next to the sound guy. They were all looking over at dude scramble to fix the problem and I raised up my camera in the uncomfortable silence and took this shot.

As for the love and tolerance thing, he's a community leader for many North African Muslims here in NYC. He was invited to speak because he's helped rally support for other communities like churches that had nothing to do with being Black, African, or following Islam, he's actually a really good dude respected by many. Not that it would change your mind or anything, you probably don't know anything about Islam other than whatever TV has told you and are probably only looking to validate your intolerance.

I was in NY all weekend, and surprised that I didn't see one kind of rally, march, sign, or anything 9-11 related.

Granted I spent most of the time in the Bronx, but I also was in Manhattan a good amount. Again, Harlem probably isn't the best place to see that kind of shit, but I did end up in Times Square once or twice too.

However, I did see a poppin ass spic festival of some kind on Fordham,. Those muthafuckas were goin nuts, even in the pouring rain

We "killed mad musty ass arabs" because we were ordered to do so. 90% of us didnt WANT to be there. It "appears" you know a little bit about a few things, does it really take that much time and money to defeat a third world country? Guess you didn't do enough homework, no hostile force has ever defeated afghanistan, Russia spent much more time, money, lives trying to do so.(10-year Soviet occupation resulted in an estimated 2 million Afghani deaths). Its a natural defensive fortress, and perfect for guerilla tactics. Alexander the Great, even Genghis Khan suffered tremendous casualties in this country. It's true they sell missles and weaponry, but drugs fuel that country, miles and miles of weed fields, opium too, it fuels the warhorse. So yeah, "o well" if you're going to take the time to throw out statistics and point fingers, then take the time to read up on more than just one side of the story. The whole point is people on both sides of the fight are dying for scandles, money, religion and false details. The whole point is it shouldnt be that way at all. some don't have a choice, some do. All I'm trying to say is, people dying isnt a joke, maybe some of you would have a different point of view if you were forced into a similar situation. Watch all your friends die and not have something to say about it when people make light of the situation, watch your best friend burn to death inside his car, trapped by a seatbelt, ammunition cooking off from the flames, and then turn around and explain it to his wife and 6 year old daughter, because the only thing the letter of notice said was "misfortunate accident". It may be a huge scandle, fueled by lies, but its not a joke.

gang bangers kill people every single fuckin day where i live and i havent seen one tank over here.

• Like 1

last night i watched this biased piece of garbage on the history channel comparing the conspiracy argument, and the governments claim on what happened to the towers..one side was referred to as "conspiracist" and the other the "experts" ha

the conspiracy views were always represented in a moronic, out of context fashion, while the counter argument was given an extended amount of time to elaborate, all the while referencing how crazy and illogical conspiracy theorist are..

i shouldn't expect anything more out of a government station though...big brother says say no to conspiracies!!

last night i watched this biased piece of garbage on the history channel comparing the conspiracy argument, and the governments claim on what happened to the towers..one side was referred to as "conspiracist" and the other the "experts" ha

the conspiracy views were always represented in a moronic, out of context fashion, while the counter argument was given an extended amount of time to elaborate, all the while referencing how crazy and illogical conspiracy theorist are..

i shouldn't expect anything more out of a government station though...big brother says say no to conspiracies!!

Word, people who work for, or who are hired by the government could hardly be considered experts on any subject.

LMAO BUSH KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWERS