Captors force alleged vandals to dance

Brickos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm calling bullshit on this

So these people tracked them down the next day? What did the kids write their names and addresses on the fence or some shit? How the fuck did they track them down the next day?

Once they tracked them down they got them to admit to the graffiti? Seriously how many of you would admit to painting someones fence if they confronted you and asked you about it?

Even if they did admit what kind of fucking idiots are these kids to get in a car with these people and then drive over to their house with them? No way am i getting in a car with some old guy and his wife who are pissed off cause i wrote on their fence. And if they tried to force me into the car don't people in this country have baseball or cricket bats?

Even if they did get me into the car why the fuck would i agree to dance like a clown on camera for these people?

Seriously none of this makes the least bit of sense, so I'm calling bullshit on this.

there had to be a gun had to be involved...

Ok if someone tracks me down with a gun and threatens to shoot me over doing graffiti I'm not going to admit to it. I'm not going to get in a car with them. I'm gonna run for my life or I'm gonna try to knock them the fuck out and take the gun. Plus it was 2 on 1 they could have jumped dude stolen his gun and then made him dance until the cops showed up.