Captors force alleged vandals to dance

Brickos

Choice Bro... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blah blah... Bst of youtube... Blah blah...

A pair of alleged vandals were captured by a New Zealand couple and forced to dance on camera until police arrived.

The two young men had allegedly sprayed graffiti tags on a fence at the home in Whangarei on Thursday night last week.

The next day a couple who live at the home tracked them down and forced them to come back to their house where they called the police.

While they waited for police to arrive, the couple took out a video camera and forced the men to dance for at least ten minutes.

“You f--- with us we'll f--- with you twice as hard,” a woman is heard saying on the video, which was originally posted to YouTube but has since been removed.

It was not clear how the couple managed to capture the teens or whether a weapon was involved.

The man filming the incident, who has been identified only as Izzy, told 3News.co.nz that when police showed up at the house they burst out laughing.

Four other officers were allegedly called in to watch the performance.

Whangarei police have now released a statement saying they are investigating the incident and the actions of the police involved.

One of the alleged taggers has been charged with willful damage.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
from what i understand..

people in NZ dont have guns...neither do the police

i dont understand how these toys even were made to go INTO the house, take their shoes off???

then they are pointing fingers and trying to snitch the other one out??

clowns

Guns don't kill people...

NZ man jailed for killing teenage graffiti artist

By New Zealand correspondent Kerri Ritchie

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:26pm AEDT

Updated Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:27pm AEDT

A New Zealand man who killed a teenage graffiti artist he caught spray-painting his home has been sentenced to more than four years in jail in a case that has gripped the country.

Fifty-year-old Bruce Emery grabbed a knife and chased Pihema Cameron after he caught the 15-year-old spray-painting graffiti on the garage of his South Auckland home just over a year ago.

The teenager died from a stab-wound to the chest. The businessman told police he was defending himself.

Emery was found not guilty of murder and convicted of manslaughter.

The teenagers mother, Leanne Cameron, is outraged.

"Did any of you fellows see his face? It's painless, he looked at us an put his head down," she said.

Emery's lawyer, Chris Comesky, says both sides involved have suffered, and the victim's family must move on.

"Family members of the deceased saying they'd love to rip his eye-balls out, they are filled with hate," he said.

Emery was sentenced to four years and three months in prison.

• 6 months later...

Fixed

Even if a gun was involved these kids are a pair of gigantic amazonian pussies.

Guns don't make people dance. Worst case you just sit quietly and wait for the cops. OUTSIDE of dudes house. Like the fool is really gonna shoot you over a fence.

Instead these two act like snitching to the 80's is their favorite pastime. "Eht wah Cam..." :lol:

If the guy was pissed enough to hold me captive over painting his fence, and was trying to film me doing all sorts of humiliating shit, I probably wouldn't test him if he was pointing a gun at me. Him and his wife seem batshit.

But seeing as I doubt a gun was included in the situation, we can all agree: PUSSIES