i just realized

RockTheCasbah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I CAN'T EVEN EAT A SANDWICH PREPARED BY AN OLD PERSON B. I JUST THINK ABOUT THEY WRINKLY OLD HANDS TOUCHIN THE TURKEY AND SHIT...AND HOW THEY CAN'T WIPE THEY ASS RIGHT SO THEY PROLLY GET DOODOO ON THEY FINGERS AND THEY CANT SEE GOOD SO WHEN THEY WASH THEY HANDS THEY MISS SPOTS AND THEY GOT ARTHRITIS SO THEY CANT SCRUB GOOD AND THEY ALWAYS COUGHIN AND SHIT...SO YOU BASICALLY EATIN A DOODOO & PHLEGM SANDWICH UGH I'M BOUT TO EARL

......http://victory-light.blogspot.com/

• Like 1

that im getting old. all my friends that are active in any subculture whether it be graff, skating, racking, surfing, tattooing, whatever... we're all over 25, in our thirties and or pushing 40... and we all still look young to some degree. fuck anyone under the age of 25. young pieces of shit.

Classic. I just looked through your other thread and thought to myself 'that dude must be hell old by now', then I came across this. haha