FUN RAIL-ROAD ACTIVITIES FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY...

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the first joint definitly says hush and io, but even i was fooled...cause it doesnt look like HUSH....im a big fan, and ive never seen that style fill-in.

but whatever, im down with engines...but then again i think im the wrong head to ask. most fr8-writers look at their scene like railfans, they want to paint peacefully and quietly, and under the numbers, and not on the surrounding bridges or walls, etc, etc. i mean, i respect their rules so as to not blowup spots...but i also think its a bunch of punk shit. i mean its fuckin graffiti. its destruction. have some balls. my favorite fr8 partners were cats that got drunk and fucked up everthing in the yard. my LEAST favorite fr8 partners were the ones who were like 'tiptoe now into the yard...' like on some nature shit. then it was like, doent paint the engine, dont paint the caboose, dont paint the wall, dont leave your cans, dont write on the numbers, dont write over the rambler, blahblahblah....i mean, i gotta respect that shit, and i do mostly, but what a fuckin bore. some fr8 heads are like fuckin nuns. ive seriously been ready to knock a few out cause theyre some knucklehead from east bumblefuck trying to tell me how to act on a mish....sheesh. half these fr8 kids would shit their pants if they ever climbed a rooftop in a real neighborhood. shit i dont tiptoe up fire escapes, im sure as hell not tiptoeing down some lonely ass track. i love fr8 trains, but man, you guys really kill me with all the holy-roller voodoo crap. i thought this shit was supposed to be fun too, not a fuckin job. if i wanted to be told what to do or what to write on, id get a job and at least get paid for it.

as for the BZEE train...dont sleep, BZEE MSP (nsf, ahem, ahem) IS THE SHIT. that kid destroys VA on the low and humble. dont sleep. plus i drove drunk to his house once.=)

one love........

thats hence and hush.....i caught it..as far as painting engines...its doable if eyr smart about it..these kids werent smart about it..they came to soemone elses yard and blew it up,if yer gonan do engines do them somplace people dont paint and peferable isnt traceable

Hey Nise thanks for bringing back that good time feeling...Im on that rollin 4 deep, summer time,moon light, 40 oz...train painting shit for a while i was starting to get distracted by pussy niggas with pussy rules...I love to bomb shit when you add rules to the shit it no longer fills the same...but then again to each is own...

Archived