Florida Church Plans 'Burn a Quran' Day on 9/11

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently it's ok to burn a US flag, but not ok to burn a Koran? Fuck Muslims and their hyper sensitivity. I'm really fucking sick and tired of everyone walking around on eggshells with regards to the Muslims.

I'll come out and say it...so what if there's another terrorist attack because of this? Maybe then it will wake some of you up who realize there can be no accommodation with Islamists, and the proof of that is the widely acknowledged "danger" of pissing the Islamists off with something as ridiculous as burining the unholy pedophile authored Koran. Either their way of live will end up supreme, or ours will.

• Like 1

Either their way of live will end up supreme, or ours will.

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

What is "our" way of life?

That of some Christian zealots who are no better than the Muslim zealots?

Cause I know some Muslims who are good people, and I guess the same could be said for some Christians.

And as far as I know, America was founded to be a non-religious country anyways.

Freedom of religion coupled with freedom from religion was written in the constitution.

So as far as I'm concerned both of their religions can fuck themselves.

Actually, all religion can take a hike.

And for future reference, please don't include me or Americans in general in your "us against them" bullshit.

That's between you religious nuts.

Go back to the middle east and battle over who is going to "reign supreme" with that bullshit.

So apparently it's ok to burn a US flag, but not ok to burn a Koran? Fuck Muslims and their hyper sensitivity. I'm really fucking sick and tired of everyone walking around on eggshells with regards to the Muslims.

I'll come out and say it...so what if there's another terrorist attack because of this? Maybe then it will wake some of you up who realize there can be no accommodation with Islamists, and the proof of that is the widely acknowledged "danger" of pissing the Islamists off with something as ridiculous as burining the unholy pedophile authored Koran. Either their way of live will end up supreme, or ours will.

I've been biting my tongue, but you're really fucking retarded.

Who cares if there's another terrorist attack? I for one do, because I could lose friends and family, or even my own life, and I'd only have some big balled retard like you to thank for it. Whoever was responsible for provoking it would of course dodge any and all accountability, and spin it into THEEZ MOOZELIMS R JUST SO ANGRY ABOUT AMERICA LOLOL TIME TO CARPET BOMB THEM. The scary thing is people would cosign it, and peg it as something that was inevitable, instead of the result of one very stupid action.

Fuck out of here with that ultimatum shit about their way of life or ours also. This isn't Star Wars, there's not gonna be some supreme battle between good and evil here. Just a bunch of blood spilled because of extremists on both sides who don't know when to take a fucking break.

Who cares if there's another terrorist attack? I for one do, because I could lose friends and family, or even my own life, and I'd only have some big balled retard like you to thank for it. Whoever was responsible for provoking it would of course dodge any and all accountability, and spin it into THEEZ MOOZELIMS R JUST SO ANGRY ABOUT AMERICA LOLOL TIME TO CARPET BOMB THEM. The scary thing is people would cosign it, and peg it as something that was inevitable, instead of the result of one very stupid action.

Fuck out of here with that ultimatum shit about their way of life or ours also. This isn't Star Wars, there's not gonna be some supreme battle between good and evil here. Just a bunch of blood spilled because of extremists on both sides who don't know when to take a fucking break.

lmao wow your a fuckin dork! grow some balls or get the fuck out the u.s.a you giant pussy thats what we needs less in America giant pussys like you!!

They get all razzled when we do something small then this comes along right in our own country and no one does shit. But this guy gets the flack for burning a couple of pages of fairytale.