Florida Church Plans 'Burn a Quran' Day on 9/11

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual nut jobs traveled here from dickwater nowheresville to go down to ground zero with their soap boxes.

Not so usual, real New Yorkers had to demonstrate against this media educed hate frenzy,

instead of focusing on remembering those who died.

Some shots from lower Manhattan yesterday:

^^^^Posted a bunch of photo's from yesterday in the 9 11 thread.

DUDE SETS QUR'AN ON FIRE AT GROUND ZERO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRcUdruhgyw&feature=player_embedded

you know one things muslims wouldn't do, burn the torah, bible especially, or even any other religious book. i aint mad at this nigga either...and i know most people in their right minds wouldn't burn down any book.

as much as its gay to quote a celebrity, Lupe Fiasco said:

True destruction of the Quran cannot be done with fire/ it is destroyed when we fail 2 remember & practice its lessons in our daily lives.

you know one things muslims wouldn't do, burn the torah, bible especially, or even any other religious book. i aint mad at this nigga either...and i know most people in their right minds wouldn't burn down any book.

True destruction of the Quran cannot be done with fire/ it is destroyed when we fail 2 remember & practice its lessons in our daily lives.

Muzzies have the right to build a mosque two blocks from ground zero as a symbol of their achievement,,,,,This American has the right to burn a crappy book that he OWNS!

So I checked out the protest at this guys Church. A few hundred people, mostly students. Kind of chanting, eh. I was hoping some shit would happen, like confrontations or something. There was like 2-3 pro-koran burners there, and they left as soon as the protesters marched over from the meeting spot a mile down the road. More cops than press and protesters combined.

Mercers day sounded like it was more eventful.

yeah muslims wouldnt burn the bible they'd suicide bomb a packed city street.