Florida Church Plans 'Burn a Quran' Day on 9/11

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Arlington we lay to rest

our bravest and our very best.

We send our children off to war

defending what we soon ignore.

_

“You’re free to worship,” so we say.

“But if you’re muslim, go away.”

Is this what they were dying for:

Intolerance, and nothing more?

_

Must one be christian to obtain

the liberties that we proclaim?

These soldiers died for liberty.

They didn’t die for bigotry.

_

So look upon this hallowed field,

not only crosses are revealed.

For you’ll see stars and crescents too.

They also sacrificed for you.

_

In Arlington we lay to rest

our bravest and our very best.

They knew what they were dying for.

It’s something that we can’t ignore.

* Joe G

WBoBG.jpg

• Like 1

feeeling that casek^

watch the old pastor guy is going to be the one saying "I told you so..."

Muslims are trying to spread their religion EVERYWHERE by ANY MEANS so i do think we need to tell them to back off, but burning a shitty bible isnt quite it...

how are we trying to "spread" our religion everywhere..could you elaborate..i got more people telling me to be christian then muslim out in the streets brah...seriously noone's forcing shit on anyone....and trust me i fucking hate ppl feeding me shit....fucking pamphlets and all....

This dude has every legal right to do this shit....as much as i dislike it...but the implications on this type of shit are being undermined...

watch the old pastor guy is going to be the one saying "I told you so..."

Muslims are trying to spread their religion EVERYWHERE by ANY MEANS so i do think we need to tell them to back off, but burning a shitty bible isnt quite it...

Yeah, because Christians don't go around the world proselytizing and knocking on doors, do they?

ZGEG, stick your youtube thread bombing up your ass.

Some of the nicest and most peaceful people I know are Muslims. I really cant stand this 'terrorist' picture that's been painted for them cause Ive never met a Muslim who's even close to being violent. And of course, some Christians are okay too, but I noticed they're usually the ones who are shoving shit down my throat.

I think Islam is a great religion if you approach it with an open mind without the whole 'smelly camel jockey terrorists' ideal lingering in your head.

It only takes a couple of idiots to ruin the name of a whole crowd though, it fucking sucks, but it is what it is.

^^^^^

thats utter stupidity. your statements color you as someone who feels victimized, and as a result you cling to silly generalizations and concepts which were not formed using your own intellect but the shapeless and uninformed thoughts of a larger collective of TOTAL FUCKING RETARDS SUCH AS YOURSELF. you even speak in a manner which suggests you are but one of many sheep. "what we need to do" what about what you need to do? you need to educate yourself and think on your own.

i have never ever had muslim person knock on my door and bother me, although christians have done it many times.

i have never had a muslim try to hand me a pamplet about sin. i have had countless christians try to give me pamplets.

i have never seen a muslim billboard talking about "do this or your soul will be damned". however there are billboards in every city in the united states with "go to jesus" or "repent" or some other type of christianity ads.

there is even highly prolific christian graffiti. the "jesus saves/trust jesus" campaign is massive and one of the most prolific graffiti campaigns to ever exist.

you need to wake the fuck up man. im not pro christian or pro islam. im pro awareness.

The Culpability of Gullibility

If the period of 1650 ~ 1800 is known as the Age Of Reason and Enlightenment, what will we call the present age? Isn’t it the Age of Gullibility? Why are we so quick to swallow half-truths, false premises, and outlandish claims? Why are we so credulous, so easily deceived? How did we arrive at the point where we accept ideas with little evidence, with no evidence, or contrary to the evidence? Are you gullible? Be careful, this is a trick question, for if you answered, "No," you are gullible. You see, it’s gullible to believe you are free from an ailment that inflicts us all. The only difference among us is not the presence or absence of gullibility, but the firmness of its grip on us.

I believe the discussion is in regards to the United States. Kafir is something else altogether. If its a big diversion into previous centuries the discussion will also encompass the colonization and conversion of peoples in the western world to christianity. often by force. At roughly the same time as the event you refer to the indigenous people of the Americas were being forcefully converted to christianity.

but i digress. This discussion was in relation to events taking place currently in the US. ZGEG you are obviously incapable of carrying on a discussion using words in the form of sentences and pararaphs, OR supporting your arguments in any valid fashion what so ever.

copying and pasting doesnt really count. can you think up a sentence regarding your informed feelings on the matter? it might be worth reading.

the same people (and i do not specifically refer to CH.0 people) who ask for tolerance and do not see any problem or any symbol in converting a building into an islamic center mosque or name it the way you want close to where you know come two weeks later and ask for capital punishment or world war III just because some guy in the middle of nowhere is planning to burn a book. For me if tolerance apply it apply for everybody. Nobody seems to have any problem to mock any other religion but when it comes to islam suddenly even the the hardcore atheists leftists or whatsoever say that we can not do that because it is different... and everybody find that this guy is stupid but even if it is true his action reveals (and it is not really a revelation) that muslims are over-sensitive with symbols. Consequently they should understand that their peace&love center project in NY can hurt a lot of people and that it is maybe a little bit to early or not exactly the best place to do so. People should read the qoran just to understand what they are defending.

the same people (and i do not specifically refer to CH.0 people) who ask for tolerance and do not see any problem or any symbol in converting a building into an islamic center mosque or name it the way you want close to where you know come two weeks later and ask for capital punishment or world war III just because some guy in the middle of nowhere is planning to burn a book. For me if tolerance apply it apply for everybody. Nobody seems to have any problem to mock any other religion but when it comes to islam suddenly even the the hardcore atheists leftists or whatsoever say that we can not do that because it is different... and everybody find that this guy is stupid but even if it is true his action reveals (and it is not really a revelation) that muslims are over-sensitive with symbols. Consequently they should understand that their peace&love center project in NY can hurt a lot of people and that it is maybe a little bit to early or not exactly the best place to do so. People should read the qoran just to understand what they are defending.

why do i get the feeling that everything you say is copy and pasted from some other source that you googled

Well, wouldn't that be a retarded thing to say then?

Building a pray center is people going about doing their thing.

Burning a holy book is an aggressive insult to a religion and it's people.

Great comparison, Einstein.....