Florida Church Plans 'Burn a Quran' Day on 9/11

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I dunno where the hell you live but it cetainly isn't like that anywhere that I have ever lived or visited.

But even the things you have mentioned do not have any baring on an Islamist state in Europe, Halal meats and non pork dishes being servedin schools is somethin they have to cater for, just like if you had a wheat allergy they would cater for that. If you are so angry about pork not being served in schools then why blame muslims? why not vegetarians or Jews?

In schools they also teach all celebrations, Divali, Eid, Christmas, Hanukka (god knows if that is spelt right) it is all about broadening the childs horizons.

why i blame muslims ? because it is specifically for them that they stop to serve pork and it has nothing to do with food allergy . and vegetarians ? no problem with them they just eat their fruits and vegetables, in fact i do not blame muslims but the authorities who decide to not give the choice between a standard menu or a halal menu.

and for the celebrations again the problem is not that they teach all of them is that they basically stopped to celebrate christmas, to put a christmas tree or a christmas crib because of the fear of muslims negative reactions. that is not exactly what i call broadening the childs horizons.

Dude, have you figured that they dont put Christmas trees in schools is cause that is not the place for them? School is about Math, Science, Reading and Arts....not about stupid holidays based on corporate marketing and superstitions.

And Halal and Kosher are the same dietary needs. So when they are taking pork off the menu they are doing it for Jewish people as well. So really they are catering to two types of people

Also this is the last post I will make in this thread cause really its stupid as fuck.

Religion?? No Thanks!

y'all niggas better watch out:

INTERPOL issues global alert for increased terror threat if Koran burning in US goes ahead as planned

LYON, France – INTERPOL has today issued a global alert to its 188 member countries following the request of Pakistan’s Minister of the Interior, and its own determination, that if the proposed Koran burning by a pastor in the US goes ahead as planned, there is a strong likelihood that violent attacks on innocent people would follow.

Minister Rehman Malik personally contacted INTERPOL Secretary General Ronald K. Noble to engage the world police body’s assistance in warning law enforcement of the increased terrorist threat if plans reported by the media to burn the holy book were carried out on Saturday’s anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

“One of INTERPOL’s primary functions is to prevent crime, and given that we have been made aware of a significant threat to public safety – an assessment which we share – it is our duty to ensure that we pass this information on to law enforcement agencies around the globe so that they can take appropriate measures,” said INTERPOL Secretary General Ronald K. Noble.

“Although there are currently no specific details as to what forms of terror attacks would follow, what is clear is if the Koran burning goes ahead as planned, there will be tragic consequences, ones which may well claim the lives of many innocent people,” added Mr Noble.

INTERPOL has circulated Pakistan’s warning and its own alert to all National Central Bureaus around the world, and also has requested that any country receiving information about a potential threat to public safety contact INTERPOL’s General Secretariat headquarters immediately.

“September 11 is a day when the world should come together to redouble our efforts to prevent and fight terrorism, not a day when any individual, especially an American, should engage in provocative acts that will give terrorists propaganda intended to convert September 11 from a day of remembrance, to one of recruitment for terrorists and others inspired to attack the US and other western targets,” stressed Secretary General Noble.

“Pakistan’s actions in contacting INTERPOL to ensure that potentially vital information in helping police identify and prevent any form of terror attack is circulated worldwide are to be commended, and the reaction of INTERPOL and others around the world in response to this planned hateful act should be seen by the Muslim community as strong evidence that this man and his small congregation stand alone,” concluded Secretary General Noble.

In addition to circulating any related information to NCBs, staff at INTERPOL’s 24-hour Command and Co-ordination Centre at the General Secretariat Headquarters will be placed on alert and be asked to treat with urgency any information related to potential criminal conduct linked to the burning of the Koran.

http://www.interpol.int/Public/ICPO/PressReleases/PR2010/PR069.asp

They stopped Christmas celebrations only because of their fear of muslims reaction.

And why the majority of non-muslims children should not be allowed to eat pork?

You can be happy to have the possibility to reject religion but soon you will maybe be forced to embrace one of them.

They stopped Christmas celebrations only because of their fear of muslims reaction.

And why the majority of non-muslims children should not be allowed to eat pork?

You can be happy to have the possibility to reject religion but soon you will maybe be forced to embrace one of them.

Ever think that maybe the weighed the options of having a separate menu but then realized that pork isnt really healthy anyway so they just took it off.

Really where anywhere says that pork is a great meat to eat? If you really are mad about your kid not being able to eat pork at school, then you should also protest how they took sodas out of schools as well. Isnt it a child's right to drink sugary drinks and get hyped up on caffeine!!! OUTRAGE!!! GET THE TORCHES!!!

the problem is not to know if pork is a good or bad meat the problem is to not leave the choice to the children. they did not took it off because it is unhealthy but only for financial reasons and again why is the majority obliged to accept the rule of the minority?

The soda question is also irrelevant they took them out of the schools because they are american products.

why i blame muslims ? because it is specifically for them that they stop to serve pork and it has nothing to do with food allergy . and vegetarians ? no problem with them they just eat their fruits and vegetables, in fact i do not blame muslims but the authorities who decide to not give the choice between a standard menu or a halal menu.

and for the celebrations again the problem is not that they teach all of them is that they basically stopped to celebrate christmas, to put a christmas tree or a christmas crib because of the fear of muslims negative reactions. that is not exactly what i call broadening the childs horizons.

No it wasn't specifically for Muslims that Pork was remove from the menu. You seem to be reading alot of the major news stories and the usual amount of bullshit they report, all misinformed.

I dunno what schools you go to but they celebrate ALL holidays for religions, christmas included. I'm glad they have toned down on the excessive christmas celebration because after all that is just christian propaganda. Christianity is represnted in schools much more than other religions, all your arguements are just camouflage for your obvious bigotry towards muslims.

"the problem is not to know if pork is a good or bad meat the problem is to not leave the choice to the children."

so by that logic we should be willing to let our children decide what to eat?!?!

you obviously dont have kids, or are a terrible parent. if kids decided what they were going to eat while at school away from their parents the menu would be all cookies, treats, candy, ice cream, and soda.

but that discussion has nothing to do with the issues at hand.

"the problem is not to know if pork is a good or bad meat the problem is to not leave the choice to the children."

so by that logic we should be willing to let our children decide what to eat?!?!

you obviously dont have kids, or are a terrible parent. if kids decided what they were going to eat while at school away from their parents the menu would be all cookies, treats, candy, ice cream, and soda.

but that discussion has nothing to do with the issues at hand.

damn i have the feeling of arguing with retards... i am not speaking of US schools with their diabetus menus... what i was saying is to give the choice to the children to eat an equilibrate non-halal menu, an equilibrate halal menu or any other religion or vegan menu.. do you understand??

there is nothing wrong with Halal meat, surely for budget requirements it is easier for them to source the meat from one supplier, if that supplier is halal meat then so what, you aren't gonna know the difference between halal or non-halal meat and it isn't against anyones religion to eat halal, it is about tolerance.

Schools supply meals for ALL dietry requirements, you show me a medical condition that requires pork to cure it. If you can find one then you bet if a kid has that condition they will be eating pork in school.