Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boost™

Florida Church Plans 'Burn a Quran' Day on 9/11

Why is this guy on cnn, when he doesn't know

any facts about islam or their religion...i know more

than him and i don't even follow a religion

shit like this makes me super mad.

Dumb Americans are doing EXACTLY what the extremist want us to...

stirring the pot for a REAL holy war IN the USA..

kind of the beginning of the end..

it might sound far fetched but small little shit like this turns into bigger stuff..

fuckkkkkk

I hate people

all this anti muslim shit going on is worse than racism...

Christians arnt as willing to die for their religion like Muslims are..

i bet within the next few years we will see the start of suicide bombings in public (in America)by extremist..

i am surrounded by idiots

THIS IS REALLY FUCKING OBNOXIOUS.

THESE PEOPLE JUST WANT ATTENTION AND THEYRE ASKING FOR IT IN THE WORST POSSIBLE WAY.

AND SENSATIONALIZING THIS CRAP IS ALMOST DOUBLE DARING THEM BACK TO ACTUALLY DO THE SHIT.

it might sound far fetched but small little shit like this turns into bigger stuff..

exactly.

im not religious, but any fool can see this sort of shit only fuels a fire which is already doing quite well on its own. when you take into account the fact that muslims in the united states are a small minority... singling them out has a very short list of possible outcomes. push somebody up against a wall and they are forced to react.

Let's have a counter-demonstration where we burn bibles and money on 9/11...no, wait. Better yet, we'll do it on Christmas and Easter.

• Like 1

thats an outdoor fire permit that they were denied. burning 10 books in a barrel inside with the doors and windows open is not anything out of the realm of possibilities. what better place to burn the quran than in a christian sanctuary.

the part that truly mystifies me is that these hill-jacks failed to see the usefulness of removing or modifying their 'church' address on google. sorry folks but, muslims know how to use the internets too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now