my girl's best friend just got raped.

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened today, a few hours ago. My girl just called to tell me what happened. Her friend doesn't want to go to the hospital for whatever reasons, and she really doesn't want to call the police. I don't know the guy but it'll be fucking over for this dude when I find him. Advice? My girl is going over to her friend's house right now to try and talk her into going to the hospital before it's too late to get evidence or whatever. Anyone been in this situation, or know of anything to say that will convince this chick to go to the fucking hospital??

Update: my girl talked her into it and she's going to the hospital. Feel free to close thread or continue if anyone has advice on how to console her or stuff to say to her or etc.

Tell her to go to the hospital immediately and get that shit confirmed so that some jaded asshole (like myself) doesn't throw out there the fact that without actual evidence, she could just be another one of them attention craving females who cries rape for whatever reason.

They do exist.

And I'm not that asshole, that's why I am imploring you to tell her to go to the hospital and get checked out.

They can actually tell if a chicks been raped vs willingly had sex, sobered up, then cried rape.

Don't let this chick leave herself open to being accused of the later category.

edit: I typed that after only reading the first few sentences, and didn't get to your edit part at the end.

My bad, and good for your girl for "keeping it rail" and talking sense to her.

Earl, I hardly consider Channel Zero to be a "graffiti" forum, that's where it says "general discussion/no graffiti content". Granted there are some graffiti writers on here, but the reason I made this was to see if anyone had experience in how to help this girl or things not to say or shit like that. I"m not going to kill anyone, for chrissakes. Just probably deliverance him.

And I was already in the batcave when I got the news, so fuck off!

This also isn't the subject you should be asking Channel Zero for any kind of help on. Sure you're going to get some honest answers, but for the most part you're going to get the sound of a babbling brook of retards. If I was you, and my girl found out somehow that I made a thread about her best friend getting raped on a fucking graffiti forum full of people saying "pee in her butt" --I'd definitely deserve the punch to the dick and kick to the curb she'd give me.

I get what you're saying, I can see the dumb ass aspect of it, and in one sense, yes it's disrespectful. But in another, more realistic sense, this is an anonymous forum. I can't talk to my friends about it, I can't talk to the chick about it. However there are a significant lot of you who can at some capacity provide an intelligent and helpful response. Look at it this way, I can't fucking call my friends because they'd all figure it out. That's kind of fucked. Instead I put it on here in hopes that someone who has gone through this shit would know how to deal with it. And it worked, I received several extremely thoughtful PM's with advice and shit that ended up helping out a lot. I'm not umad at the silly comments, they were expected. The only reason I made a thread was to get a quick response since it was a time issue, and it worked.