my girl's best friend just got raped.

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

But more importantly, THIS. Sounds like a case of "I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THIS, I'LL JUST SAY HE RAPED ME!"

Me and swamp have always agreed on this. Im not sayin dont beat dudes ass, im just saying that bitches cant be trusted and i know a handful of girls who have been "raped". when in reality they got fucked up and were on some dudes dick all night and regret it. Ive seen it happen and called my own friends out on it...

Also post the girls picture i want to see if shes rapeable.

Your first mistake was coming on 12oz and making a thread about it. I never understand how some of you think. I mean certain things like "I'm drunk and just threw up a whole bag of Lays" or "I just saw a car blow up" or "Dow just fucked a tranny holding a steak sandwich while listening to Judas Priest" --those are incidents that I can understand someone thinking "I'll make a thread about it."

"My girl's best friend just got raped" is NOT something that would make me thing "Quick, back to the Bat cave, I need to make a thread about this!" Especially if I'm planning to harm said rapist in any way. Also out of respect for my girlfriend and her friend, I would definitely NOT think "this is thread worthy."

This also isn't the subject you should be asking Channel Zero for any kind of help on. Sure you're going to get some honest answers, but for the most part you're going to get the sound of a babbling brook of retards. If I was you, and my girl found out somehow that I made a thread about her best friend getting raped on a fucking graffiti forum full of people saying "pee in her butt" --I'd definitely deserve the punch to the dick and kick to the curb she'd give me.

red-foreman-that-70s-show-dumb-ass.jpg

You should talk to TheShaneCo.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136119

He's like the dude version of that movie "The Accused." Minus the pinball table.

• Like 1