my girl's best friend just got raped.

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and swamp have always agreed on this. Im not sayin dont beat dudes ass, im just saying that bitches cant be trusted and i know a handful of girls who have been "raped". when in reality they got fucked up and were on some dudes dick all night and regret it. Ive seen it happen and called my own friends out on it...

i know some bitch who had an threesome with two dudes at a party, i literally watched her lead both of them in the room hand in hand, then when everyone called her a whore and laughed she tried too claim rape. got the fuzz involved and everything, dude's had too go too court and really fucked both of them up emotionally from the stress of it all.

at first some girls i know were going too beat her down for lying, but neither wanted the assault charge cause the bitch was clearly in a snitchin mood.

it eventually got thrown out, but they still lost thousands and have a rep for rape now.

My conclusion on rape; sometimes funny in real life, always funny on the internetz

a little insight:

Rape of woman in skinny jeans 'not possible'

Bellinda Kontominas COURTS

May 1, 2010

CAN a woman wearing skinny jeans be raped? Or are they so tight they can be taken off only with her consent?

These are some of the questions a jury asked before acquitting a Sydney man of sexual assault.

During the trial the jury sent a note to the judge asking for more information about ''how exactly Nick took off her jeans''.

''I doubt those kind of jeans can be removed without any sort of collaboration,'' the note read

the lawyer who thought of this defence sure earned his money..:D

/appropriate response