my girl's best friend just got raped.

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this bitch is stupid. and these are the people of society I could care elss about if she got raped.

Honestly, these dumb broads need to be outted from the food chain. They're breathin my air.

fuckin dumb broad got raped and ACTUALLY thought its better to not tell anyone. LOL

wow.

this bitch is stupid. and these are the people of society I could care elss about if she got raped.

Honestly, these dumb broads need to be outted from the food chain. They're breathin my air.

fuckin dumb broad got raped and ACTUALLY thought its better to not tell anyone. LOL

wow.

Have you ever picked up a book on Psychology? It's pretty fucking understandable to not want to tell anyone about something as horrific and degrading as rape. I doubt you'd say this if you knew anyone who went through anything like this.

sounds like shenanigans

don't think anybody I know's family would kick them out for getting raped. just sayin.

You know there are whole countries where girls are killed by their families if they're raped, right?

This girl could be Saudi Arabian, would easily explain it :lol:

I only laugh cause I still think she made it up

Have you ever picked up a book on Psychology? It's pretty fucking understandable to not want to tell anyone about something as horrific and degrading as rape. I doubt you'd say this if you knew anyone who went through anything like this.

homey, when she has other rational people around her speaking sense into her, and she finally goes to a hospital, to only tell you shes going to not tell her family cuz their religulous and will disown her?????

ARE YOU SERIOUS? shes not only a waste of a human but shes probably going to ALLOW herself to now be traumatized forever. IF you actually care about this person, YOU need to smack some real sense into her. and if it helps, tell her "god helps those who help themselves"

I dont believe in god, but hey, say what u gotta I suppose.

To me it's either a scam for attention, or she's useless and the same reason priests went on fucking little boys for so long. turning the other cheek and life will be peachy. fuck outta here.

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

You know there are whole countries where girls are killed by their families if they're raped, right?

This girl could be Saudi Arabian, would easily explain it :lol:

I only laugh cause I still think she made it up

that's a good point.

a bunch of arghani and pakistani families were wildin out "honour killing" their daughters in Canada over the last year over being too western basically.

I just assumed this chick is white.

^ Was thinking the same thing, one of those things where she said no...kinda. Still not a good move on dudes side, go with my motto " one noe, time to go" lol.

If that's not the case, fuck this nigger up! Cops won't hate you for it, and even the prison population hates rapists, except the rapists.

Nigga can't even spell no.

:lol:

Im starting to think this bitch made it up.

She probably fucked some guy and now she doesnt want her family to think shes a whore. IF SHE EVEN HAS A FAMILY!

Im beginning to think he doesnt even have a girlfriend, WITH a best friend and that he made this thread for attention.