my girl's best friend just got raped.

Keepitrail

Happened today, a few hours ago. My girl just called to tell me what happened. Her friend doesn't want to go to the hospital for whatever reasons, and she really doesn't want to call the police. I don't know the guy but it'll be fucking over for this dude when I find him. Advice? My girl is going over to her friend's house right now to try and talk her into going to the hospital before it's too late to get evidence or whatever. Anyone been in this situation, or know of anything to say that will convince this chick to go to the fucking hospital??

Update: my girl talked her into it and she's going to the hospital. Feel free to close thread or continue if anyone has advice on how to console her or stuff to say to her or etc.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come from the angle of "If you dont take a stand and stop this guy now, how many other girls is he going to do this to, how many has he already done this to and got away with it" This isnt a one time thing shit bags like that are predators, plain and simple.

word. but im glad shes on her way. hope everything works out well.

if you were really planning to do dirt on the rapist, youve already fucked up by making this thread. have it deleted then do what needs to be done.

edit: i just saw it isnt your bestfriend, its your girls. which means in a best case senario youll get away with murking dude, but then one day your girl will get umad at you and then turn you in. nevermind.

so thats whats goin down in the woods these days. Tell me it didn't go down

in that particular area of the house you didn't want to show pictures of.

I keed i keed

yeah shit is fucked up everywhere I figure. Of course I was told this in confidence by my girl so an immediate beat down would obviuosly be both required and also betrayalish. Shit.

if you were really planning to do dirt on the rapist, youve already fucked up by making this thread. have it deleted then do what needs to be done.

This.

if she dont wanna call the police the bitch aint get raped nigguh thats just how it goes

But more importantly, THIS. Sounds like a case of "I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THIS, I'LL JUST SAY HE RAPED ME!"

^ Was thinking the same thing, one of those things where she said no...kinda. Still not a good move on dudes side, go with my motto " one noe, time to go" lol.

If that's not the case, fuck this nigger up! Cops won't hate you for it, and even the prison population hates rapists, except the rapists.