Barry McGee "Mural" on Houston Street and Bowery

blackhills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up this Kenny Scharf dude and seen his pic. I thought he was a young dude but this dude is like 50 or so...

So I think that's why he just doesn't get it, graff is a bit ahead of his time... and that's why he acted all shocked that someone went over his stuff like it would never happen, and why he felt the need to go online writing heartfelt letters and arguing with writers about it in forums - not knowing that he's just making people clown him more.

I feel bad for the dude that his stuff gone over; I mean I personally wouldn't go over his stuff, but his reaction in the aftermath is what's clownish. Also taking a pic of yourself going over throwups with smiley faces to retaliate, while wearing ugg boots and skinny jeans shows that he still doesn't get it. He just continues to open himself up to ridicule.

• Like 1