Barry McGee "Mural" on Houston Street and Bowery

blackhills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COS --I don't have to debug shit. Your posts in this thread prove you're a moron all on their own.

Like twonpoo said, the internet gave herbs like you a voice so when you're done going to hip hop events and dick riding like it's a carnival, you can go home thinking "I'm so down!" I don't care what you've done, where you've painted, what you've painted, who you've painted with, or anything for that matter. Even if you were to prove that you're actually Barry McGee himself, I'd still have zero respect for you based on your actions with this board.

When it actually comes to me on this board, and being a "security guard?" I was asked to help out by Raven, in person and not through an email. He met me, got to know me personally, and decided based on actually talking to me face to face. In hindsight, I probably should have declined because 1. I don't really like baby sitting the short bus after all, and 2. I really have no part in any of this culture. I'm just a fan. But after being on here for the past few years, I've slowly grown to think graffiti is a fucking joke based on clowns like you. I stick around out of habit and the fact that there are enough cool people here to keep me coming back. I rarely do any "security" work (unless I get a PM from someone), and only come back to try and deliver some laughs. You make that so much easier.

As for me being a sociopath? Come on man. I think we've all watched you play that role out like you're the star of a Telemundo soap opera. You come on here and act like people should bow to you, but really you're just another average writer hanging online acting like you invented this shit. You've proven time and time again that you're a fool. Just another fool coming here preaching like they wrote parables in the hip hop bible. You're a fucking cliche man.

I also love how your rebuttal attacks my mother and girlfriend. It just proves you have the mentality of a 14 year old. You keep acting like your name is Kool G Rap instead of Alan Thicke. I'll keep laughing at you like you're the kid everyone voted "most likely to get a Wu-Tang tattoo."

• Like 1

LMFAO

Seriouis?

I dunno if your a sociopath or just an idiot but if you talk to your moms and the dude that fucked yer mailorder chink in the bathroom while you was spinnin trainwreck on stage you must be mongoloid. For example: me sayin to a homie you need to cheque yer kicks and me saying to an ex girl her shoes is ugly as fuck and yer feet stink worse than her twat you gotta be able to sherlock homes the same message in two different ways. And the fact you climbing my ball pube just to lock lips with me left nut you need to understand my left nut aint plastic and it don't like man saliva rinsing its chode.

Vs.

I'm dunno dude, personaly I talk to people I respect a lil different from the ones I don't. And it kinda seems like your almsot going out of your way to try and debug me when I don't have a parasite within a hundread yards.

Anyways, bottom line is if yer gonna be so short sighted that you cant comprehend someone whom doesn't transform, second guess or fully back anything they say on a website you security guard and a life you don't live just ease back cause I aint steppin on yer toes. Weather you can't ever grip what's really up or not.

Relax.

This is the most convoluted post you've ever made. Seriously, it gave me a headache trying to puzzle it out.

i understand the confusion about the JOSH5 thing, but the RIP is for the MSone thats below and to the right of the Josh5. There is an arrow next to the MSone tag pointing at the RIP. the placement of the RIP is not very clear but it is definitely for the MS. I'm not trying to jock these dudes or this wall, but they clearly are not new jacks and obviously know the difference between JOSH5 and JOZ RIP.