I just got 'iced' at the bar.......by the bartender .....WTF!?

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's sucks, I'm glad they don't do that where I hang out or else I would stop going there and if a friend did it to me I would have to stop being their friend.

I'd just drink the shit being as it was free alcohol. And if anybody even acted like I was supposed to react any other way, I'd laugh at them and question myself who it is I'm hanging out with and why.

i've never seen or heard of "bro icing" in real life.

if i ever saw it happening i would def point and laugh, then dismiss all members of the "bro icing" as complete faggots..

an like pfffft said, i would never be "friends" with lames that thought this was some how "cool" or participated in these acts of bromosexuality...

anyways, continue on...

glass the fuckin cunt in the face and tell him you want your fuckin pint of bitter or you're taking his fuckin jewels off with the broken bottle and shoving them up his arse with a nice n tidy bow tie.

your british is showing...

icing sounds fucking lame.the fact that you have to get on your knees while being surrounded by men in and of itself is pretty gay.frat boys and meat heads seem to give off that strange "im secretly coming to grips with my deep rooted homosexuality but dont want to let on to my overtly macho friends who are probably also very,very gay because god knows none of them can keep a secret" vibe...like they all suck dicks in the showers at the gym type shit.

• Like 2

i see this evolving icing thing evolving into one big gay man orgy the kind where you go home ashamed and have to forcibly hold in all your poos for the next couple of weeks...

not that i know what any of that is like....

the fact that you have to get on your knees while being surrounded by men in and of itself is pretty gay.frat boys and meat heads seem to give off that strange "im secretly coming to grips with my deep rooted homosexuality but dont want to let on to my overtly macho friends who are probably also very,very gay because god knows none of them can keep a secret" vibe...like they all suck dicks in the showers at the gym type shit.

bro-being-iced.jpeg

Youre in a bar go buy a chick a drink. I could see some meat head get between two chicks at a bar and they probably might give him a good look then he goes " hey bro barduder let me get a Smirnoff Ice cause tonight it going to be EPIC bro, bros gettin iced everywhere bro" Sounds mad homo is you ask me.