I just got 'iced' at the bar.......by the bartender .....WTF!?

KILZ FILLZ

something like if one of your "bros" shows you a bottle of smirnoff ice and you look at it..you are suppose to bow to a knee and turn up the bottle and drink the whole thing in front of him...

like this secures your Brohood or some shit..

meathead shit if you ask me

at first i was like

coleman_wtf.gif

but then i was like

WESLEY-LAUGHING-GIF.gif

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\/

VanillaIce.jpg

You all just got iced!

this shit has already come and gone in my neighborhood, but at its height I remember girls carrying ice in their purses to counter ice someone. We kept some at the bar I worked at, there was a girl who would ice customers. This all happened back in like April or May, I can't believe it's stilll going. Kinda reminds me of edward 40 hands as a trend.

this shit has already come and gone in my neighborhood, but at its height I remember girls carrying ice in their purses to counter ice someone. We kept some at the bar I worked at, there was a girl who would ice customers. This all happened back in like April or May, I can't believe it's stilll going. Kinda reminds me of edward 40 hands as a trend.

i'm still not 100% certain about what icing someone is for. is it an insult? is it a bizarre friendly gesture? a challenge?

I swear to god, the 12 ounce crowd are the most stuck up, lame, narrow minded group of people i have ever come across. This game is one of the most entertaining things i have ever been a part of. I'm the farthest thing from a bro but this shit is so much fun. I work at a deli in an upscale neighborhood. A ton of frat boys come in all the time. I made a bro a sandwich a couple of months ago and put a Smirnoff Ice in the bag instead of the actual sandwich. He got half way out the door before he realized that he got iced by a deli guy. It was fucking priceless. He took a knee and chugged that shit right in the middle of the store. How could you not be into this? I don't think the majority of the people on this thread understand the rules to this game, which is actually the best part. You have to be sneaky and find new creative ways to get people. Bro got me back a week later by finding my jacket in the back room and putting one in my pocket.

But, discredit everything i just said 12 ounce divas. You guys are waaaaaay to cool for anything beyond being sarcastic and photo shopping pictures of funny shit to make people lol.

I swear to god, the 12 ounce crowd are the most stuck up, lame, narrow minded group of people i have ever come across. This game is one of the most entertaining things i have ever been a part of. I'm the farthest thing from a bro but this shit is so much fun. I work at a deli in an upscale neighborhood. A ton of frat boys come in all the time. I made a bro a sandwich a couple of months ago and put a Smirnoff Ice in the bag instead of the actual sandwich. He got half way out the door before he realized that he got iced by a deli guy. It was fucking priceless. He took a knee and chugged that shit right in the middle of the store. How could you not be into this? I don't think the majority of the people on this thread understand the rules to this game, which is actually the best part. You have to be sneaky and find new creative ways to get people. Bro got me back a week later by finding my jacket in the back room and putting one in my pocket.

But, discredit everything i just said 12 ounce divas. You guys are waaaaaay to cool for anything beyond being sarcastic and photo shopping pictures of funny shit to make people lol.

SHUT UP..

YOU WORK AT A DELI

NOW GO MAKE A BOLOGNA SANDWICH

• Like 1