Reim BDN END BEA ASS

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

You motherfuckers need to stop hating.

You know he is good.

You know he paints more than most of you.

How many passengers have you done this year???

Come one man....really now! your trying to tell me that piece above doenst look like REAS did it? you have to be blind....Im not saying that he doesnt paint...but come on!

well that flick doesnt come up for me, but I was referring to all the " well he isnt the REAL Rime, blah blah blah" comments

True, his stuff looks like older funk styles. But he does it well. Ive seen much worse REAS bites. Much worse. Rime respects Reas and likes his stuf alot. Influence yes. Biting no.

Like your shit doesnt have elements from other writers in it? C'mon. Like you arent inspired by other writers and thier shit rubs off into yours??

Guest evidence
Originally posted by IHATEU

are you that insecure dude... im disapointed that someone as established as yourself would stupe this low and cry about some kid over the pond using a word you do..one,he hits ALOT more transit than you..two, at least he is not some toy, three, he is a really cool dude

get over yourself...its too bad i like your shit...its not as easy as other "waaaaaaah he took my name" or "yo dat fake niggah sucks yo" arguements...

you should be on the fucking committee of people supporting biters. CPSB bro... there you go. but im just joking though, cause you know, if you are just strait biting styles thats wack, but if you are using the same name as your biting, well, that is perfectly ok... oh, and you have to live in europe.

Originally posted by evidence

you should be on the fucking committee of people supporting biters. CPSB bro... there you go. but im just joking though, cause you know, if you are just strait biting styles thats wack, but if you are using the same name as your biting, well, that is perfectly ok... oh, and you have to live in europe.

Well dipshit, Copenhagen Rime's graffiti looks nothing like New Jersey Rime's graffiti if that is what you are getting at. As far as biting names. They have both been writing that name for a fucking long time so whos name is it? Both.

Originally posted by evidence

did your mother have any kids that lived???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mr Fukshitup

I think Reim is really fresh, even if it is a bit Reas, you see. We are all biting your funky styles here in Europe, but I must say that we also try to do our own stuff at the same time.

This guy Reim also gets down with the style of a big swedish crew called Wufc and their fellow french crew, the Sdk, and the chrome Bea looked like it would have been done by a berlin writer.

Is it really so, that a style is all used up, just because one guy has don it? I think not, it´s cool to have a bunch of followers doing their own interpretations.

Of course, straight off biting is just boring, who can expect to make a name for themselves that way?

:crazy:

Reim

Reim's letter look nothing like reas's. presentation maybe, but letters, no fucking way. But reas likes reim's shit.

Just because Reim doesn't employ 90's tricknology you think he is biting reas. This makes it easier for those who are all wrapped up in some bullshit to say that other styles are all bitten from one guy. Lets talk about EROS from NEW WAVE, maybe STRIDER, or RIFF.. I think they are biting reas too

oh yes, Reim is dope.

Archived