Reim BDN END BEA ASS

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by wordown

HEY, Maybe if I bought my paint for $5.00 each, and bought pretty colors manufactured for graffiti writers.. then maybe i could produce aerosol art like you gangstas'

keep it gritty-;)

what a stupid idiotic statement....sounds like someones bitter for being in the lower tax bracket...im sure you would "keep it real" and steal it or use it if some one gave it to you...who the fuck cares what color someone used...christ

its all a opinion on style..i think both are really fresh...but mr usa comes out on top...but the euro rime got him on REAL steal...oh wait! i bet youll say: yo if trains were this easy in the us i would do single letter whole cars and full trains with my name...try it

Originally posted by pecker wood

is it just me, or does that euro rime remind anyone of remio PJF from canada???

...im not accusing anyone of biting.

hahahahahahaha... thats funny i said that once about remio looking exactly like reim.. hmm but i know for sure it isnt the other way around.

Guest Guitar Guy

Re: REIM BDN

Originally posted by AQFS3

REIM....good people and does a great graphic layout for Magic Moments...the top graf magazine out of Copenhagen!

Yeah, too bad he's a biter! :D :D :D

Originally posted by wordown

RIME KCW

the other guy can go to hell-

are you that insecure dude... im disapointed that someone as established as yourself would stupe this low and cry about some kid over the pond using a word you do..one,he hits ALOT more transit than you..two, at least he is not some toy, three, he is a really cool dude

get over yourself...its too bad i like your shit...its not as easy as other "waaaaaaah he took my name" or "yo dat fake niggah sucks yo" arguements...

Archived