Reim BDN END BEA ASS

Guest imported_Europe

• 2 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

hi dudes.

i saw someone talking about danish-reim/rime vs. nyc-rime kcw...

i met nyc-rime in france last summer, while he were travelling europe, and 2days after i met him he were going to copenhagen.

and you guys know what? his hook-up in copenhagen were the other rime.

nyc-rime didnt bother that danish-rime 'used' the same name, he also said that he didn't even believe that danish-rime ever had heard of nyc-rime...

he even painted a "rhyme" panel in denmark, next to danish-rime, so ppl wouldnt be confused.

to be honest i dont think nyc-rime even wrote rime on the time danish-rime started.

but who the fuck cares, when both of them are down with it, and everyone with a little bit of graff knowledge is able to see the HUGE style difference they got everyone should just let the ball drop.

they're both skilled to the fingertips, they're both rock theire's styles and they're keeping it cool and dope.

im so fucking sick of this us vs. europe thing on this forum.

ok. enough shit-chat... here's some old flix stolen from http://www.deztroy.org

AUT_62.jpg

AUT_74.jpg

AUT_5958.jpg

AUT_73.jpg

AUT_65.jpg

fuck. thought i were in the copenhagen thread, so i posted the flix in this thread, abit confused earlier.

and the story is true, we hooked up at the rising sun "summer session 03" jam, pictures from that here: http://www.deztroy.org/upd27.htm .... we lived at the same hookup's house. believe it or not.

even though im not sure if it were this panel posted above is the one with reim.

might be another one, but thats not the point anyway.

so put your questionmarks other places, mate.

merry x-mas

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived