Crossfire humoUr

christo-f

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got it. Nkorea threw a stone. Skorea wants to freak out and kill Nkorea but the rest of the world (US, England, China[idk why hitler is in there]) wont let them. then denmarks freaking put over a little snow, when sweden and norway (i think) are already balls deep in snow.

• Like 1

It doesn't snow every year In Denmark?

Also, whoever wrote this comic has a loose grip. Germany and England are nowhere near the issue. Should be US, Japan, China and Russia.

Anyway, that one of Stalin as Super Mario is awesome.

Yeah that was the worst comic ever. What does England or the Nazis have to do with it. Why isn't Japan & Russia in it.

And how does the Korean conflict relate to Scandinavia having snow.

ok heres my final take on it. North korea draped and hiding in its flag that represents its nationalism, and south korea are stareing at each other from their borders. again, NKorea throws a rock and south korea wants to retaliate 10x what Northkorea did. England and the US dont want their "protectorate" of south korea to get into a fight with north korea and its mother, china. i still dont get hitler. then Denmark makes a big deal over a snowflake when its other scandinavian countries are balls deep. i know i just repeated alot of what i said earlier but i sorta clarified what im seeing.

The DPRK character represents secretive, and closed away. The character is covering/hiding itself and using the flag to do so in order you know who it is. The others aren't stopping ROK, they're just going OH SHIIIIT because nobody wants a war there.

God knows about hitler, god knows about Denmark and snow, god knows why I'm still discussing this.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...