God Damn Wasps/Bees/Hornets/Yellow Jackets/Etc.

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was 10 or 11, i found a wasp nest on the side of my house. so somewhere in my kid mind i thought hey it would be pretty rad to throw shit at it and see what happens. so i grab my transformer action figures and some other small toys and start chunking them at the nest and watching them swarm, "ha ha stupid bees". i do this a couple more times then all of a sudden they head straigt towards me and swarm and sting my face relentlesly. i run to the garage screaming for my parents, there in shock and decide to just put a ice pack on my face and let me sleep it off and see how it progresses till the morning. i wake up and cant open my eyes i scream for my mom "im blind". we ended up finaly going to the hospital and find out in allergic and next time ill die. my mom looks at me and mumurs, "god you look like the elephant man". hell i got a cool pair of sun glasses out of it.

end of super cool story